Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remember the days when Badstuber used to take the set-pieces.

    Thanks for this time, Holger

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mavros View Post
      Two years delay for the right decision from our board....as most of the times!
      Even Nastasic proved to be better than him for Schalke!
      Mavros comes back to shit all over two Bayern players???
      Last edited by Grey; 14-05-2017, 02:18.

      Comment


      • To be fair, it's really only one player after next week...

        And theoretically really. Badass hasn't been ours for a while now, except on the balance sheets

        Comment


        • All the best Holger.
          Hope to see you again in the future,
          people with a Bayern heart are needed in the future.
          Have a good further future and when it's over please come back.
          MIA SAN MIA

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            Nah, don't exaggerate.
            Naaaaah......I don't!

            ABGÄNGE
            Schalke plant voll mit Nastasic: Tür für Badstuber ist zu
            https://www.waz.de/sport/fussball/s0...210543247.html

            Offenes Gespräch mit dem Trainer

            Markus Weinzierl teilte Holger Badstuber offen mit, warum Schalke den Leih-Vertrag mit dem langjährigen Bayern-Profi im Sommer nicht verlängern wird: „Ich habe ihm erklärt, dass wir mit Matija Nastasic einen weiteren guten Linksfuß in der Innenverteidigung haben und dass er eigentlich immer spielen muss, weil er durch viele Verletzungen in seiner Karriere schon viel Zeit verloren hat – darüber waren wir uns schnell einig.“ Badstuber nahm die Nachricht gefasst auf, seine vier Monate auf Schalke standen für ihn nicht unter einem besonders guten Stern. „Vielleicht hätte er sich den einen oder anderen Einsatz mehr gewünscht“, vermutet auch Manager Heidel.
            https://www.derwesten.de/schalke-pla...210543853.html

            Comment


            • Bye Badstuber, you were never Goodstuber enough for Bayern.

              May you stay fit at wherever you go.

              Comment


              • Badstuber never was good enough for Bayern ? Is this a joke ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rohr View Post
                  Bye Badstuber, you were never Goodstuber enough for Bayern.

                  May you stay fit at wherever you go.
                  Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  Badstuber never was good enough for Bayern ? Is this a joke ?
                  Spoiler

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
                    Spoiler
                    I know he made a word play and made a joke out of it. But who knows ?

                    Had Badstuber didn't got injured so often he would be a beast. One of smartest and most technically gifted defenders I've seen

                    Comment


                    • Mehhh, he never showed anything truly world class. Sure his long passes were pretty much amazing, but he way too often got beaten by fast attackers and full backs. I never felt safe with Badstuber in defense. It is quite a sad story, yes, maybe he could have been a good player, but could'ves are could'ves.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by rohr View Post
                        Mehhh, he never showed anything truly world class. Sure his long passes were pretty much amazing, but he way too often got beaten by fast attackers and full backs. I never felt safe with Badstuber in defense. It is quite a sad story, yes, maybe he could have been a good player, but could'ves are could'ves.
                        2011-12 was a season of near-impeccable positional awareness, and I'd bet everything I have that if we had him for the 2012 final we would have won it. Following this season, the form he began with in 2012-13 (before his first ACL tear) was top of the world. Unfortunately, this period of ~1.3 seasons is all we ever really saw. That said, I thought Badstuber was always quite good on his comebacks, and I remember one comback in particular in 2014 where he was actually reminding me of his old days...unfortunately he went and injured himself again shortly after.

                        Comment


                        • Defenders are usually underappreciated. If one bad season(while injured most of it) was enough to chance the perception on Boateng being world class, imagine for Badstuber.

                          Comment


                          • Stuttgart are interested in him. Could be a good option for the lad.

                            Comment


                            • Def not WC or BM and his arms looked like that of a T Rex when he passed. A German overrated again for being German. Good riddance, should have been years ago. Could have kept a rock like Benatia on instead especially with this guy off the books.



                              Spoiler
                              Bye Holgi, best of luck

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
                                Def not WC or BM and his arms looked like that of a T Rex when he passed. A German overrated again for being German. Good riddance, should have been years ago. Could have kept a rock like Benatia on instead especially with this guy off the books.



                                Spoiler
                                Bye Holgi, best of luck
                                I almost took you seriously. Until the Benatia bit...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X