Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    I almost took you seriously. Until the Benatia bit...
    [emoji1]

Threw the spoiler in too just to be sure since it's been awhile that I've posted much and people might wonder ha

Comment

• Didn't we renew his contract before he left on loan? Anyway, all the best. Remain fit and get back to your best Holger!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
        Didn't we renew his contract before he left on loan? Anyway, all the best. Remain fit and get back to your best Holger!
        Nope. According to DFB rules we should've done that. Because their rules state that you can't loan out a player as long as his contracts is (or smh like it)

Comment

• Kicker reporting he's signed for Stuttgart! Great move for him, I think he'll doo very well there.

Holger Badstuber wechselt zum VfB Stuttgart - Bundesliga - kicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Kicker reporting he's signed for Stuttgart! Great move for him, I think he'll doo very well there.

Holger Badstuber wechselt zum VfB Stuttgart - Bundesliga - kicker
            If he can stay injury free as much as possible it's good.

Comment

• Hope he does well

Comment

• Good luck, Holger!

Comment

• Stay healthy and good luck!

Comment

• Good luck Holger.
                    You have Bayern genes! You love this club. Sadly enough you also have injury genes. Stay healthy indeed and come back to the club later!

Comment

• Good luck Holger !

He was our best CB in 2012 when we reached the final at home ... too bad he wasn't able to participate

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Well that's too bad, but also it was probably best for his own growth to leave.

Comment

• I love you Holger , but you are no more Bayern material

Sadly, injuries destroyed his career and like I always say: there is no place for feelings and sentiments in football

Comment

• Wish you are healthy and all the best, Holger....

But please stay away from Bayern and Nationalmannschaft!

Comment

Working...
                                X