Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holger Badstuber

    Sometimes a player can have what you call a sophmore slump.
    That big injury he had where he was out for a long while did not help.
    I think Badstuber will be fine, maybe as good as Hummels and Howedes
    although I would certainly like those 2 defenders on Bayern as well.
    I do not think you have to be in your early 30's to be in your prime
    as someone said earlier. Dortmund won the Bundesliga with a very young team.
    You can be outstanding at 25.
    Badstuber and Müller are only 21. They both have time to grow.
    We saw what Müller did to those over 30 England and Argentine defenders
    in the WC. To Hell with that kind of EXPERIENCE! Not at Bayern.
    Send them to Milan, they like those old farts.

    Comment


    • when i watched him tonight he played really well even though the NT performance wasnt that great overall but we won so who cares?

      Comment


      • We'll see a Bad boy kicking ass this season, he will break through

        Comment




        • Watch after the 1:35 mins in this video, check out Badstuber positioning and reaction and slowness!! All what i wish is true opinions without bias !!

          This video is a small example, i cant gather all matches !!!

          Again i have nothing against Badstuber !! but we need other two solid and leaders starters next season. IMO ( Badstuber still need time to lead bayern defense ) WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FC BAYERN HERE !!! LETS STOP EXPERIMENTS ....

          As i said before and im gonna say it again, if Hummels took half the chances that Badstuber had been given, im sure 100% he would be already our best defense starter !!! but he wasnt lucky, he never took real chances at all, so he left !!!

          When Badstuber is ready ,and he performs well abd fight like a real defender ( which i dont think next season ) then let him be a starter.

          After all we want the best for bayern,, our defense was a joke that all media and newspapers were making fun of....i hope this end ASAP
          Last edited by The Bavarian; 13-06-2011, 15:04.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Bavarian View Post


            Watch after the 1:35 mins in this video, check out Badstuber positioning and reaction and slowness!! All what i wish is true opinions without bias !!

            This video is a small example, i cant gather all matches !!! Breno made one mistake in intermilan game against Etoo and he has been benched after this mistake !!!! Again i have nothing against Badstuber, and im not defending Breno or saying that Breno is better than Badstuber NOOO !! but we need other two solid and leaders starters next season. IMO ( Badstuber or Breno they still need time to lead bayern defense )

            When he is ready ,and perform well ( which i dont think next season ) then let him be a starter.

            After all we want the best for bayern,, our defense was a joke that all media and newspapers were making fun of....i hope this end ASAP
            I agree with you!
            I don't think Badstuber is ready to be a starter

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Bavarian View Post
              Watch after the 1:35 mins in this video, check out Badstuber positioning and reaction and slowness!! All what i wish is true opinions without bias !!

              This video is a small example, i cant gather all matches !!!

              Again i have nothing against Badstuber !! but we need other two solid and leaders starters next season. IMO ( Badstuber still need time to lead bayern defense ) WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FC BAYERN HERE !!! LETS STOP EXPERIMENTS ....

              As i said before and im gonna say it again, if Hummels took half the chances that Badstuber had been given, im sure 100% he would be already our best defense starter !!! but he wasnt lucky, he never took real chances at all, so he left !!!

              When Badstuber is ready ,and he performs well abd fight like a real defender ( which i dont think next season ) then let him be a starter.

              After all we want the best for bayern,, our defense was a joke that all media and newspapers were making fun of....i hope this end ASAP
              I see where you are coming from, but I think he just had a post-world-cup bad year. It happens to a lot of aspiring stars in all leagues. Give him a few more starts and another season. I think he will be well worth the pain and heartache

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AHeartOfGoal View Post
                I see where you are coming from, but I think he just had a post-world-cup bad year. It happens to a lot of aspiring stars in all leagues. Give him a few more starts and another season. I think he will be well worth the pain and heartache
                I don't think we're able to handle more heartaches

                Comment


                • ^ I meant the heartaches we have already endured.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Faizah View Post
                    I don't think we're able to handle more heartaches
                    Thats exactly what im trying to deliver here !!!! we had enough !!!

                    other teams are working hard in filling all positions and we are willing to start again our new season with risk ( it might work OR it might not work ) im talking about defense here !!

                    Comment


                    • one of the richest and most successful clubs in the world chasing champions league with one of the best attacks(when no one is injured) and with the funniest defence (actually with ONE dependable person known as LAHM to protect our ass)
                      what a joke!!!!!
                      let's hope miracles will happen with signings or with players like badstuber

                      Comment


                      • Badstuber's distribution is to die for, but his positioning and speed leave much to be desired - future CM maybe ?

                        Comment


                        • stop whining and bitching about it. how do you know Hummels would've been better if he was given the chances Badstuber got? did you see him play for a team that is always expected to win trophies? was he ever in a high pressure high profile team? gimme a break dude. Dortmund became champs by total accident. they said it themselves they started believing in the title after 8 games.

                          Badstuber had a mediocre season (not a bad one cuz you can't blame a player for a bad season of the entire team). he has the potential, and what doesn't kill him only makes him stronger. that was a very good year for his experience. unlike you, i'm not trying to conclude anything. give him a few preseason games then make a statement about his abilities.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wavy View Post
                            stop whining and bitching about it. how do you know Hummels would've been better if he was given the chances Badstuber got? did you see him play for a team that is always expected to win trophies? was he ever in a high pressure high profile team? gimme a break dude. Dortmund became champs by total accident. they said it themselves they started believing in the title after 8 games.

                            Badstuber had a mediocre season (not a bad one cuz you can't blame a player for a bad season of the entire team). he has the potential, and what doesn't kill him only makes him stronger. that was a very good year for his experience. unlike you, i'm not trying to conclude anything. give him a few preseason games then make a statement about his abilities.
                            Well wavy, i will not argue with you about Badstuber, and i will listen to you and wait for the preseason games, and then i will post what i wanna post ok my friend.

                            I have small note : Many say that Badstuber is a talent !! give me something that makes badstuber a talent !!
                            Is he fast : No
                            Does he got good reaction : No
                            Is his positioning good : No
                            Is he good in high balls : No
                            Is he good one vs. one : No

                            So for me i dont consider him a talent , maybe im mistaken !! and i hope that im wrong as long as he plays for bayern ...and i wish that he become a great defender one day !!

                            Badstuber was known cuz we didnt get a replacement for Lucio ...!!! he is not a starter in young national mannchaft ,,unlike Boateng or Howedes !!!

                            Again ,,i will wait for the preseason games, and then we will discuss it dude
                            Last edited by The Bavarian; 13-06-2011, 17:02.

                            Comment


                            • we've only seen him under Van Gaal, and we all know that he's defensive strategies are almost none existent. until we see him "fail" under Jupp, i'm ready to just admit his limited speed. one can learn the positioning and one can get strong. it's not like it is a natural thing. let's just wait and see, then we can jump to conclusions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wavy View Post
                                we've only seen him under Van Gaal, and we all know that he's defensive strategies are almost none existent. until we see him "fail" under Jupp, i'm ready to just admit his limited speed. one can learn the positioning and one can get strong. it's not like it is a natural thing. let's just wait and see, then we can jump to conclusions.
                                Done Deal ,,will wait and see

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X