Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't wait to see Badstuber on the pitch he will kind of be like a new signing, I miss delibrately bashing him and putting blames on him whenever we don't win, now that we win so many matches I am sure we'll get along just fine.


    I won't be surprise if Pep plays him as a defensive midfielder or leftback, I am really looking forward to his return. With all due respect I miss seeing him in team selection.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Originally posted by Miss-Bayern View Post
        I can't wait to see Badstuber on the pitch he will kind of be like a new signing, I miss delibrately bashing him and putting blames on him whenever we don't win, now that we win so many matches I am sure we'll get along just fine.


        I won't be surprise if Pep plays him as a defensive midfielder or leftback, I am really looking forward to his return. With all due respect I miss seeing him in team selection.
        You're so confusing

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Miss-Bayern View Post
          I can't wait to see Badstuber on the pitch he will kind of be like a new signing, I miss delibrately bashing him and putting blames on him whenever we don't win, now that we win so many matches I am sure we'll get along just fine.


          I won't be surprise if Pep plays him as a defensive midfielder or leftback, I am really looking forward to his return. With all due respect I miss seeing him in team selection.
          You sure you aren't in Boateng thread ?

          Comment


          • I don't ever want to see Badstuber at left back again. He was exposed there in the 2010 World Cup and in the Champions League.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SCT View Post
              I don't ever want to see Badstuber at left back again. He was exposed there in the 2010 World Cup and in the Champions League.
              2010 is so outdated. He was doing a great job in the early 2012/13 season when Alaba was injured. Far better than Contento.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bazi View Post
                2010 is so outdated. He was doing a great job in the early 2012/13 season when Alaba was injured. Far better than Contento.
                But right now our fullbacks are almost wingers, they need to be agile & dangerous in attack and be able to overlap with Robbery, I think Badstuber wouldn't suite as fullback in such tactics.

                Comment


                • it would be the worst nightmare ever watching Badstuber playing as LB under Guardiola's system

                  Comment


                  • I can't forget the 4-4 match against Sweeden where Badstubber was at fault for 3 goals and the Euro 2012 match against Italy when he didn't jump during Italy's first goal

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                      I can't forget the 4-4 match against Sweeden where Badstubber was at fault for 3 goals and the Euro 2012 match against Italy when he didn't jump during Italy's first goal

                      I think Hummels is equally if not more to blame for the first goal against Italy. And Neuer is also to blame for that disaster against Sweden.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                        I can't forget the 4-4 match against Sweeden where Badstubber was at fault for 3 goals and the Euro 2012 match against Italy when he didn't jump during Italy's first goal
                        I agree but, we shouldn`t forget that vs Sweden, Kroos and Schweini were holding the mid (not the best option IMO)

                        Comment


                        • why you guys keep remembering and listing out player's mistakes?
                          If we keep doing this, I think Hummels will be on top of the table and won't have a place in BVB or NT, haha

                          So better see on how a player has improved recently, just like Boateng's case.

                          Comment


                          • Guys Badstuber will make a good backup, at least for now. Stop Bashing him, no one is above mistakes, I know he makes them all of the time. But, geese he isn't a starter anymore.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                              I can't forget the 4-4 match against Sweeden where Badstubber was at fault for 3 goals and the Euro 2012 match against Italy when he didn't jump during Italy's first goal
                              Anyone who says that Italy's 1st goal is Badstuber's mistake and not Hummels better stop watching Football.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AryaStark View Post
                                Anyone who says that Italy's 1st goal is Badstuber's mistake and not Hummels better stop watching Football.
                                Hummels was owned by Casano and then Badstuber forgot to jump...both were responsible..and this thread belongs to Badstubber...Hummels was also at fault to some extent on RVP's goal against Netherlands in Euro...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X