No announcement yet.

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In any position in bayern, who perform and play well and impress will take a place as a starter !!

Comment

• Comment

• That goal shows just how important it is that tymo stays in münchen. He can provide some hard drives in the closing stages of tight matches. I think all our middlefielders, and that's including bastian, can learn a lot from him. a model professional and a fantastic player.
        Last edited by DenToppesteHund; 06-06-2011, 22:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by sjokkistrut View Post
          That goal shows just how important it is that tymo stays in münchen. He can provide some hard drives in the closing stages of tight matches. I think all our middlefielders, and that's including bastian, can learn a lot from him. a model professional and a fantastic player.
          AMEN BROTHER!

Tymo is a great player and will definitely help us achieve our goals.

Comment

• I think that the most important reason why Tymoshchuk should stay at Bayern is his experience.

I never thought that letting MvB go was a mistake, the true mistake was when Tymoshchuk wasn't given the role that MvB left free. Luiz Gustavo? He was our BEST CB last season (and that's considering that he only played like 10 matches as CB).

I give Tymoshchuk one more year with us, then if Bayern and Heynckes are still keen on Vidal: bring the Chilean and let Tymo go.

Comment

• When Jonkers started playing Tymo alongside Bastian in those last few games, he played very well. It's important to have the experienced players, as well as the young blood.

As for that goal, just fantastic.

Comment

• Jupp Heynckes: "Tymoshchuk will play more"

Jupp Heynckes: "Anatoli Timoschtschuk wird mehr spielen" - FC Bayern - Sport - tz-online.de

Comment

• Let's friggen hope so!

Comment

• i was just about to say that you're gonna have an orgasm hearing this

Comment

• Wavy is suddenly well acquainted with my sticky-pants.

Kudos

Comment

• That's great ... Tymoschuk is needed in midfield.
                        Cheers Grey & EliasKarl !!

Comment

• Nice to know that someone recognizes that I also love Tymoshchuk. I seriously hope Heynckes means what he says.

Comment

• Just think the things we could have won with Tymo as an ever present! We should have landed him 10 years ago.

Comment

• 10 yeas ago? Would that be in 2001?
                              Thats when Bayern won the CL.

Comment

• Well, we definitely shouldn't have bought him 10 years ago. But we should have tried to get him the summer after Zenit raped us in the anus.

Comment

Working...
                                X