No announcement yet.

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect for Tymo. He behaved professionally ever since he stepped foot in the club. Whether being benched or starting matches, he always gave it his all.

Good luck T44!

Comment

• Comment

• One of the reasons the team did so well this season was the bunh of proffessional low-key players like him who performed excellently whenever they were called for. Respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bavarian View Post
          86 games 4 goals? That's Tymos stats in the Bundesliga only. He scored 7

Who doesn't remember his great 25m goal against Juventus in 2009? We trashed them 1-4 in Turin. We nearly didn't qualify for the knock-outs.

Also, this great goal, I'd say from 28m by Tymo that wasn't counted.

Then there his 1v1 vs Freiburg, the only goal he scored this season, what a great run (courtesy of Bastian7):

Spoiler

Wish you the best T-44.

Comment

• So before we close this thread, let's have that gif of him bumping with Olic.

Comment

• He's an amazing player who never once complained when he was asked to sit on the bench. I'm going to miss him. One of my favorite players in Bayern. Adios, Tymo! Good luck at Zenit!

Comment

• Comment

• Happy 39th birthday, Tymo.

Comment

• Happy 40th birthday.

Comment

• Official: Tymoshchuk comes out of retirement to play indoor soccer for MFC Agio

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                        Official: Tymoshchuk comes out of retirement to play indoor soccer for MFC Agio
                        Man, I wanted to know Ukrainian/Russian to understand his Instagram post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Official: Tymoshchuk comes out of retirement to play indoor soccer for MFC Agio
                          Damn I wonder how it is to be scissored down indoors (with Tymo getting the ball of course).

Comment

Working...
                          X