Gareth Bale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    Mourinhi nowdays is worse than Kovac. No attacking plan whatsoever parking the bus and hoping something can happen on the other end
    When you actually think about it, our defense under Kovač is ridicoulous and on the other end of the pitch we're just embarrassing. Mourinho at least is parking the bus in his own half.

Comment

• Mourinho is miles ahead from every coach Bayern hired after Heynckess left 2013.

He ia a guaranteed two times CL winner when he comes in Munich!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
        Mourinho is miles ahead from every coach Bayern hired after Heynckess left 2013.

He ia a guaranteed two times CL winner when he comes in Munich!
        How many UCL did Mourinho won after 2010? Yeah, zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
          How many UCL did Mourinho won after 2010? Yeah, zero.
          Who won the UCL with teams like Porto and Inter and Europa League with a destroyed Man utd

NONE, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Can't believe someone still thinks Mourinho is in any way relevant in the modern game.

Comment

• One of the most insightful things Mourinho has ever said was that his greatest achievement in all his career was to get Manchester United to second place in the league. I actually agree with him - this was the least probable thing he's ever done.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                Can't believe someone still thinks Mourinho is in any way relevant in the modern game.
                Hé is. For what hes achieved you need a certain IQ/ head passion for the game. Hé has that .
                In other words IT needs a minnor adjustment to get him on track again.

Comment

• He's a mastermind tactician as well.

Comment

• Getting Bale on loan in the coming two weeks is easy and could make us favorites again for the CL title this season

An attacking line of Bale-Coutinho-Gnabry with Lewa upfront should score against any opponent
                    Last edited by mea95; 19-08-2019, 19:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      Getting Bale on loan in the coming two weeks is easy and could make us again favorites for the CL title this season

An attacking line of Bale-Coutinho-Gnabry with Lewa upfront should score against any opponent

Zidane said he’s staying.

Comment

• I think we are either loaning Bale or getting Dembele permanently. According to this tweet the latter gets more probable, though I would loved Bale over Dembele.

Comment

• Makes no sense whatsoever since loans that include mandatory signatures for the next season are now being treated as already signed on a permanent basis right away on the financial reports of the clubs (after Mbappé’s case) hence I do not get the point in such a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

I think we are either loaning Bale or getting Dembele permanently. According to this tweet the latter gets more probable, though I would loved Bale over Dembele.
                            You want a player that's injured again?

Be my guest. I'll rather have a less talented winger like Bergwijn that's professional about his lifestyle and football in general over this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

I think we are either loaning Bale or getting Dembele permanently. According to this tweet the latter gets more probable, though I would loved Bale over Dembele.
                              We're not getting Dembele, even if he didn't got injured (again).

Comment

• Bale is a CL winner and top-class performer. Bayern’s success over the last 10 years relied principally on injury-prone players. I see Bale much like Robben. When he’s fit, you play him; no questions asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X