Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Ramsey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ruht View Post
    I'll give you Song but what you've said about the other two is utter nonsense. Fabregas has been criminally misused in a lot of Barca games and this hasn't helped him. When he has played in his favourite position he's not been awful. Shall I remind you that Fabregas at Arsenal was one of the best players in the PL?

    Ramsey has been sensational and is a superb player. Had he not got injured he would have won POTY this year in my opinion. Easily one of the best players this season. He has had awful luck with injuries throughout most of his career which has prevented him from showing his talents. This year, when fit he displayed what he is capable off.

    If we were to lose a midfielder I'd love to have Ramsey here, however he just recently signed a new deal at Arsenal and also loves it there so this rumour is bullshit.
    no mate your wrong fabregas is a flop even bigger flopthan song,it doesn't matter how you look at it he just failed at barcelona even after all what pep and barca gone through to get him pep eventually benched him.
    in the end barca wants to sell him and fans don't like him,he just failed.

    ramesy had ONE good season and suddenly he's on of the best?
    i remember when the english media made rooney the new pele and said wilshere will be better than messi cause he had a good game against barca.
    ramesy is a good player but is he really a better player than the likes of david silva,kroos,gundogan,thiago?
    c'mon man just because he had one good season and scoring goals against wigan and norwich doesn't make him a bayern/real material.
    i've watched many arsenal games this season and when they play against a weaker team you would think that arsenal is the best team ever played the game you see ramesy,wilshere ozil cazorla dancing,pass here pass there but when facing a top team then they all disappear,that's arsenal for you.
    the big players hustle with the white sharkes not against the small fish,
    until he learns how to hustle with the big boys he will remain an arsenal level player.
    even though he scored a goal against dortmund he was the worst player in both games.
    i agree with you probably it's a bullshit rumor but knowing pep's love towards arsenal players i wouldn't count it out.
    i can't say he's a bad player in any way but i certainly can say we don't need him cause kroos and thiago are much better.
    Last edited by roosoo2; 18-05-2014, 23:14.

    Comment


    • #17
      Arsenal's form dropped significantly the moment Ramsey was injured, coincidence? I'm not sure if you can compare him to Kroos/Gundogan as his game is slightly different to theirs, but yes he is good enough. This also has nothing to do with the English media, they are not hyping him up like they have done with many other players. Fans rate him highly, as they should. He is still young and will improve as long as he stays fit.

      One more thing, Ramsey's 2013/14 season is miles better than any of Thiago's. This is down to many factors though, such as Barca not trusting him enough and not playing him. The premise that he is not Bayern material is nonsensical. Lots of people have started to underrate opposition players since we won the treble and it feels like no one but Bayern players is good enough for the team. There are many midfielders and the like out there that would be a welcome addition to our team.

      But let's just leave it at that, I like him a lot and wouldn't mind having him should we have a spot available. But as it's been mentioned a British player leaving an English team to come play in Germany probably won't happen. He is happy at Arsenal and I don't see any reason for him to leave.

      Comment


      • #18
        A very good player, but seems to be injury prone (I know the leg break not necessarily his fault been been injured a lot this season too) and we will be over charged for him.

        And as pointed out, probably wouldn't want to come either.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Zorz View Post
          I just get disgusted at the level of arrogance some people display on this forum...
          Just wanted to point out that just because Bayern fans feel a great affection for all players that are currently in the team, that does not mean that there aren't other players at the same or better level in other teams.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ruht View Post
            Arsenal's form dropped significantly the moment Ramsey was injured, coincidence? I'm not sure if you can compare him to Kroos/Gundogan as his game is slightly different to theirs, but yes he is good enough. This also has nothing to do with the English media, they are not hyping him up like they have done with many other players. Fans rate him highly, as they should. He is still young and will improve as long as he stays fit.

            One more thing, Ramsey's 2013/14 season is miles better than any of Thiago's. This is down to many factors though, such as Barca not trusting him enough and not playing him. The premise that he is not Bayern material is nonsensical. Lots of people have started to underrate opposition players since we won the treble and it feels like no one but Bayern players is good enough for the team. There are many midfielders and the like out there that would be a welcome addition to our team.

            But let's just leave it at that, I like him a lot and wouldn't mind having him should we have a spot available. But as it's been mentioned a British player leaving an English team to come play in Germany probably won't happen. He is happy at Arsenal and I don't see any reason for him to leave.
            you made a great points but i have to disagree with you on others.
            in all fairness arsenal decline started before ramesy's injury,everytime they played a good side they had the "decline".
            ramsey didn't have a better season than thiago with all due respect winning the FA cup against hull city is not exactly like winning UEFA European Under-21 Championship while scoring hattrick in the final and being named the player of the tournament.

            no i don't underrate opposition players not at all,what i meant by arsenal level and not bayern material is that he disappears in the big games just like against man united/chelsea/dortmund/man city and teams on the level of bayern,madrid and barcelona care only about the big games the champions league games they not concered about the smaller teams cause it's a given that they will win those(atleast 97% of the time).
            arsenal main objective is to secure the top 4 spot so having a player like ramesy who shines against the small teams and score goals against hull,fulham and crystal palace..etc is a dream come true but bayern wants a player who can shine against real madrid,dortmund,barca,chelsea..etc.
            we don't need a player to help us win against mainz,nurnberg,hannover cause we already do.
            as long as he keeps disappearing in the big games against the top clubs then he's not a top club material.
            there are the top players who shines against their biggest rivals and there are the kieslings.
            that's why i rate wilshere higher than ramesy to be honest,he is on of the few arsenal players who shows up in the big games.
            personally if kroos is leaving(i hope not)i would go for world class players like gundogan or david silva.
            all in all it's your view and i respect it but i don't share it

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Zorz View Post
              I just get disgusted at the level of arrogance some people display on this forum...
              Agree with you!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Zorz View Post
                I just get disgusted at the level of arrogance some people display on this forum...
                woooow relax man we are discussing different point of view and thoughts on grown men kicking a ball for a living take it easy.
                you don't have to be able to kick the ball or even have legs to kick a ball to have your opinion and thoughts about football / football players.
                some say ronaldo some say messi some say maradona some say pele,everyone has his opinion.
                it's football grown men kicking a ball not physics whereas if you aren't a physicist then no one will take your thoughts about quantum flunctuation seriously
                Last edited by roosoo2; 19-05-2014, 01:51.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Since when has English players left the island to play for a german team...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hes Welsh.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                      Since when has English players left the island to play for a german team...
                      Michael Mancienne is the most recent one, he left Chelski for HSV in 2011.

                      Ramsey's a good player, but not the player Bayern need. And like Snake already pointed out, Ramsey is Welsh.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I don't think he is Bayern Material.
                        They position has too many players in Bayern.

                        The source and rumours have no credibility hence I don't see any truth behind these rumours.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ruievan View Post
                          Just wanted to point out that just because Bayern fans feel a great affection for all players that are currently in the team, that does not mean that there aren't other players at the same or better level in other teams.
                          well that was my point, so I guess we agree .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            No chance in hell that a British player like Ramsey would go to Bayern, he would rather go to Chelsea, United or City if he leaves Arsenal. British players just hate playing in another country.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                              woooow relax man we are discussing different point of view and thoughts on grown men kicking a ball for a living take it easy.
                              you don't have to be able to kick the ball or even have legs to kick a ball to have your opinion and thoughts about football / football players.
                              some say ronaldo some say messi some say maradona some say pele,everyone has his opinion.
                              it's football grown men kicking a ball not physics whereas if you aren't a physicist then no one will take your thoughts about quantum flunctuation seriously
                              sorry mate, but your post was seeping with ignorance and arrogance towards ramsey and arsenal.

                              did you even watch him play this season? or are you judging him based on some prejudice of yours. you know, he plays for arsenal, so he can't be better than the players playing for bayern, real or barca. I wonder what you think about özil ?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Zorz View Post
                                sorry mate, but your post was seeping with ignorance and arrogance towards ramsey and arsenal.

                                did you even watch him play this season? or are you judging him based on some prejudice of yours. you know, he plays for arsenal, so he can't be better than the players playing for bayern, real or barca. I wonder what you think about özil ?
                                no no mate i started to watch arsenal games all season and cheer for them as well as i wanted to see how ozil will cope with his new team.
                                it was clear to notice that when arsenal plays against a smaller team all their players tend to shine even giroud becomes ronaldo.
                                and after the good start and ramsey's great form i thought to myself maybe he's the real deal BUT then arsenal started to play against the top teams and yet again they crumbled ramsey was no where to be found ozil was walking giroud returned to be giroud.
                                and i dunno if you watched the games against dortmund but ramsey was the weakest link even in the second game despite his goal he was a ghost missed passes losing the ball arsenal had just one attack in the whole game.
                                for me great players tend to shine in the big games against the top in the world.
                                i think to myself could ramsey have helped us in both games against madrid?the asnwer is no,could reus/gundogan/javi martinez/lewandowski/david silva/benatia/yaya toure/david luiz have helped us?hell yesss. that's how i know which player can help this team and which player can not.
                                i'm NOT saying he's a bad player i'm saying bayern doesn't need him.
                                firmino had also a good year like ramesy so why ramsey considered a top player and not firmino?cause he playes in the epl that's why.
                                it's just unbelievable how overrated epl players are and underrated bundesliga are?berbatov was killing it at leverkusen but he was no one until he moved to the preimer league.
                                without a doubt this guy is talented and great player but he is nowhere near as talented as bale or rooney or even wilshere.
                                dude not because he plays for arsenal he can't be better than bayern/barca/real players..no noo because he simply isn't in any way or form better than kroos/di maria/modric/xavi/iniesta/lahm simple as that and there are many other players on the same level as those players like david silva/yay toure/gundogan/vidal but ramsey is not one of them,he can become if he keeps his form andd start to perform against the top club but until then he is not.

                                ozil ohhh ozil i like this guy and always got in heat debates about whether ozil is better than di maria or not,i always thought he is miles ahead of di maria and the best player in madrid after ronaldo oh how wrong i was.
                                he became such an overrated player and unfortunatly that's the truth.
                                he is nowhere to be found walking when the team needs him.
                                well let's just say the two disappointment of this year were gotze and ozil i expected more from them,maybe next year who knows?
                                Last edited by roosoo2; 19-05-2014, 20:42.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X