Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      I’m sure his agent has explained to him that Bayern want him for free. And that unless Leipzig significantly lower their asking price... he will have to play for them this season and come for free in 2020.

Comment

• Comment

• Can't blame him when we're taking so long to do anything.

Comment

• Sad, I’d have tried to sign him nonetheless, it’s not like we have that many options anyways

Comment

• I have a feeling he goes to like Liverpool and we don’t address wing with anyone better than him and we will regret it when Coman gets injured and we have Arp or Davies starting at wing in big games.

Comment

• You'd have to imagine we have to get Werner if we miss out on Sane

Comment

• Comment

• Werner + injured Sané/Bale/Coutinho/Neres/Everton/Roca can turn this window into something good again.

Just dont get Perisic pls

Comment

• I feel sorry for this guy that we're not even considering him in this window, especially when thinking how things went.

Comment

• So sad!

Comment

• He is joining Bayern next year, this is so like 100cases before. Illegal as .... But no-one does anything. sense for him as well, he would not start this season. Next season he would be probably a starter.

Comment

• Poor Timo Werner.. Last WC destroyed everything. I remember before that people used to called him Germany's CR7 lol

Comment

• I still want him here and this season. But I’m also well aware how cheap we are and overestimate our depth and will wait till next summer to get him for free.

Comment

• look at the board scrambling to get someone in (other than sane) before the transfer window closes.
                                That's what happens when Brazzo runs the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X