Timo Werner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
    Poor Timo Werner.. Last WC destroyed everything. I remember before that people used to called him Germany's CR7 lol
    Kovac might destroy him further

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
        I'm shocked. I mean, who would've thought we would wait to try to get him for free next summer ? Really surprising news

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          I'm shocked. I mean, who would've thought we would wait to try to get him for free next summer ? Really surprising news

Comment

• We should definitely get him for free next season. I don't see Werner as a world class player who can change a game.

Let's save those money in order to buy another world class attacker. If that won't happen (most probably), then we should consider Timo Werner

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
              We should definitely get him for free next season. I don't see Werner as a world class player who can change a game.

Let's save those money in order to buy another world class attacker. If that won't happen (most probably), then we should consider Timo Werner
              This passive attitude is what got us into this situation. We begain our transfer window with a lot of "IFs" ;
              IF Sane will agree to join, IF man City says yes, IF Dembele wants to come IF the domino effect happens ...

So much IFs and the result .. the season started and all we got is Perisic .. we need to be ruthless .. no more careless delays .. now or never.

Comment

• I don´t get this "let´s save money for next summer". We have a team that is missing the x-factor and we have money. Don´t waste another year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  This passive attitude is what got us into this situation. We begain our transfer window with a lot of "IFs" ;
                  IF Sane will agree to join, IF man City says yes, IF Dembele wants to come IF the domino effect happens ...

So much IFs and the result .. the season started and all we got is Perisic .. we need to be ruthless .. no more careless delays .. now or never.

That's not what I meant

We should buy a world class player. Timo Werner shouldn't be a target for this window, unless we are really out of options, then getting him is better than nothing.

Comment

And tbh, knowing our board, I don't see them spending 40 m on Werner and another 110+ m on a big signing. They want to pay a maximum of 25 m for Werner, a sum that is close to 15 m (the one we are offering to Mandzukic according to rumors)

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Best transfer window ever !

We'll lose on Werner because of fucking FIFTEEN MILLION !

Are you fucking kidding me ?

I hope we suck so bad this season we don't even qualify for the CL next season. That's what this club deserves.

Comment

• 25M?

We can’t even buy potato chips with that kind of money nowadays.

Comment

• Its no surprise at all to me that we are cheap and wont buy him for even 1mill bc we are FC Free Transfer.

Comment

• Comment

• Stfu falk

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X