This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    Fact is we need a Dybala or Griezmann here. But not getting rid of James to make that happen. Get rid of Robbery and make Muller as sub.
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Sell Muller then buy Dybala or Grizi as a replacement. Then sign at least one world-class winger, retire Robbery. But we only can dream. Sadly.
    None of that will happen. Lol

Comment

• We need to buy world class wingers, so spending tons of money on Griezmann or Dybala won't help

Unless we will change our system & formation, then we can consider these 2 players

Comment

• I don't like Griezmann, but if I want to look at the sporting aspects objectively, it can be nice if we dump Lewa and get Griezmann instead, who is two years younger and proven to score vital goals and looks more comfortable in counter attacking scheme. He is not a winger though. If he comes, it should be at the cost of Lewy moving out. If Lewy goes for 80 million and we get Griezmann for say 110-120, I would not say 30-40 million investment is bad considering every aspect of this business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

I don't like Griezmann, but if I want to look at the sporting aspects objectively, it can be nice if we dump Lewa and get Griezmann instead, who is two years younger and proven to score vital goals and looks more comfortable in counter attacking scheme. He is not a winger though. If he comes, it should be at the cost of Lewy moving out. If Lewy goes for 80 million and we get Griezmann for say 110-120, I would not say 30-40 million investment is bad considering every aspect of this business.
          Maybe Griezmann would be a better investment marketing-wise, but i don't think he'll be much better than Lewandowski since he's been choking at big stages for quite a long time now..

Comment

• He's cringe as fuck as well.

Comment

• The Decision 2

Comment

• He should be looking for the way to the hairdresser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                  He should be looking for the way to the hairdresser.
                  Looked decent with this hair:

Today he just looks like someone who never got out of his teens.

Comment

• Naaaah... pass

Comment

• this would have been a good deal five years ago maybe.

Comment

• A great signing if James is leaving. Griezmann + CHO coming would be amazing. He knows how to build up and score, maybe this will help Lewandowski a little too. Change the formation if its needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          The Decision 2
                          In wich he admits he likes male ass and dick?

Comment

• At the end of the day we won't get him, but Salihamidzic has already confirmed he has met an agent in Madrid and not Lupetegi or whatever his name is. The fact that he and club is thinking about a player, who has 120million release clause is nice in itself and shows a little ambition. Hope next year is gonna be even better for us.

Comment

• I joked before but truth is Uli had already denied 100m transfers for the upcoming season and since Brazzo has already travelled to Madrid the news in question is not really reliable.

Thinking of it, I don't even know where he'd play. Barça are most likely getting rid of Cotechino and replace him with Antoine.

Maybe the agent with whom Brazzo met has nothing to do with Madrid, after all. Maybe Madrid was just a neutral place to make the meeting very anonymous. I remember Pep travelling to Amsterdam to meet City's SD for the squad-planning.
                              Last edited by Bayer; 15-05-2019, 16:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                                I joked before but truth is Uli had already denied 100m transfers for the upcoming season and since Brazzo has already travelled to Madrid the news in question is not really reliable.

Thinking of it, I don't even know where he'd play. Barça are most likely getting rid of Cotechino and replace him with Antoine.

Maybe the agent with whom Brazzo met has nothing to do with Madrid, after all. Maybe Madrid was just a neutral place to make the meeting very anonymous. I remember Pep travelling to Amsterdam to meet City's SD for the squad-planning.
                                This is far from guaranteed. The majority of the fanbase don't want him and people in the Board are annoyed at his schtick from last year too.

Not to forget all these questions about where he will fit in. Coutinho should go anyway, sad how it turned out, but he's simply not a good fit anywhere and it's best for him and for the club that he leaves.

Griezmann should be replacing Suarez, not Coutinho.

And what's the point of signing all these players anyway if the manager will continue to play uninspiring football and lose his shit when it matters in the CL?

For all we know he's just using Barca's interest to get himself a better offer from either Bayern or PSG.

Comment

Working...
                                X