This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    This is far from guaranteed. The majority of the fanbase don't want him and people in the Board are annoyed at his schtick from last year too.

Not to forget all these questions about where he will fit in. Coutinho should go anyway, sad how it turned out, but he's simply not a good fit anywhere and it's best for him and for the club that he leaves.

Griezmann should be replacing Suarez, not Coutinho.

And what's the point of signing all these players anyway if the manager will continue to play uninspiring football and lose his shit when it matters in the CL?

For all we know he's just using Barca's interest to get himself a better offer from either Bayern or PSG.
    I honestly thought he was Barça-bound but what you said definitely makes sense. I was wondering about whether he'd play here at Bayern because we are not going to get rid of either Lewa or Müller and probably Barça had a spot for him. But Greasy playing as a lone striker probably won't work out, afaik it hasn't both for Atlético and France.

Maybe it's PSG as you said, maybe they need their new shiny toy after all.

Comment

• Doubt we sign him bc of price. But it would be fitting for us to lose a French Douche Canoe in Ribery to get a new one in Griezmann

Comment

• I think there is a big possibility he might want to leave Spain after all those years.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I always liked Griezmann. Wouldn't mind this one bit

Comment

• OT but wondering why mod locked the Sane's thread. For a sec I thought it's a done deal lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
              OT but wondering why mod locked the Sane's thread. For a sec I thought it's a done deal lol
              It was locked ages ago when he signed for Manchester City. Sakujo revived it, but I think he forgot to unlock it. Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                It was locked ages ago when he signed for Manchester City. Sakujo revived it, but I think he forgot to unlock it. Fixed.
                OMG 😂
                I totally forgot.

Comment

• Barca bound? or Christian Falk is speaking through a place other than his mouth again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                    Barca bound? or Christian Falk is speaking through a place other than his mouth again?

He does not have a clue about where Griezmann is going....

There is not a single transfer that he broke first in regard to Bayern for quite some time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                      Barca bound? or Christian Falk is speaking through a place other than his mouth again?

Falk rarely gets Bayern transfer rumors right, I highly doubt he has any clue as to what goes on with Barca

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.sport-english.com/en/new...ezmann-7460759

Comment

• Benzema named as the best French footballer abroad by France Football.

Oh, Antoine..

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Benzema named as the best French footballer abroad by France Football.

Oh, Antoine..
                              He carried Real alone.
                              The only one who was a bit on his level.
                              So I can understand the choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                                He carried Real alone.
                                The only one who was a bit on his level.
                                So I can understand the choice.
                                Yeah i agree, he was the only consistent Madrid player this season. But i'm laughing on Griezmann, dude can't even win the best French player award and yet he's complaining about not winning Ballon D'Or.

Comment

Working...
                                X