Ousmane Dembélé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ousmane Dembélé

does anyone watch the french league and knows this guy?is he any good?

another young striker:/

Comment

well we could use a back up for lewandowski.

Comment

Their coach said "Bayern will only get him if they give us Lewandowski and Coman." LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Argeta View Post
          Their coach said "Bayern will only get him if they give us Lewandowski and Coman." LOL!
          He needs to go home bc he's drunk.

Comment

He said this for fun. It's sarcasm.

He just get mad this just come before an important game for his club and Dembelé.

Comment

By the way Dembelé just scored tonight his 10th goal in Ligue 1.

You know how I can be "not cool" with french player, espacially in Ligue 1, but this little guy has something. He can be even better than Coman.

Some papers in France say than the play rather a club to join : FC Bayern.

I just saw this on Twitter :

The retweet : "Ribery puts feints strikes, even me in my couch I raise my leg every time"

And the was twitt at 10:34PM when Müller scored the equalization against Juve.

Comment

French football managers like to joke around, sometimes the joke is missed by many though.

Exhibit A: President suspended over village team bid for Barcelona's Lionel Messi | Football | The Guardian

Comment

Do anyone know how much Dembélé would cost and do he have any clauses?

Comment

Looks like a great young talent. Seems like he has the same style as Coman.

Comment

But if we'd get this guy, where would he play? He looks like a winger to me?

Comment

He looks like a winger/CAM
                        ST and CB should be our priority

But he is a great talent

Comment

But if we'd get this guy, where would he play? He looks like a winger to me?
                          Loan until 2017 when Ribéry and probably Robben will leave Bayern

Comment

We could definitely do with a young striker, if he plays a st position it seems like a good idea

Comment

BeIN were right about pep and city, so are they reliable now?

Comment

Working...
                              X