Ousmane Dembélé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
    BeIN were right about pep and city, so are they reliable now?
    That's shit.

The commentator on beIN Sport France announces shamelessly that "according to his information" Bayern has already signed Ousmane Dembelé because Juventus now demand €50m for Kingsley Coman. Bayern, he said, wants to keep Coman on loan for another year and replace Dembelé in June 2017 because the amount asked by Juve now is to big.

Anyway believe me. It is a French commentator pure crap. Before Bayern - Juventus he said: "Official: Benatia and Alaba in central defense" and "Coman has a clause in his contract forbidding it to play against Juventus."

Juventus is publicly traded. There is an official document saying that the call option costs €21M

And after he said that, some french idiot twitt this ... and after UK and GE guy too .. and iMiasanmia ...

We can't, now, trust this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
      That's shit.

The commentator on beIN Sport France announces shamelessly that "according to his information" Bayern has already signed Ousmane Dembelé because Juventus now demand €50m for Kingsley Coman. Bayern, he said, wants to keep Coman on loan for another year and replace Dembelé in June 2017 because the amount asked by Juve now is to big.

Anyway believe me. It is a French commentator pure crap. Before Bayern - Juventus he said: "Official: Benatia and Alaba in central defense" and "Coman has a clause in his contract forbidding it to play against Juventus."

Juventus is publicly traded. There is an official document saying that the call option costs €21M

And after he said that, some french idiot twitt this ... and after UK and GE guy too .. and iMiasanmia ...

We can't, now, trust this.
      Do you really think that they just loaned him with a verbal agreement? There are contracts they cannot break.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
        Do you really think that they just loaned him with a verbal agreement? There are contracts they cannot break.
        I think what he meant was that that information came from the commentator/media, thus he is laying claim on the rumour being a load of BS. The information being sent out is that Juventus is asking too much for Coman, thus Bayern have gone for the alternative option - information that Fussballgott says is a load of bullshit; because that is exactly what it is.

Why do you think he opened his post with a massive "That's shit"?

Comment

I call bullshit on this rumour, no reliable source have reported it.

Comment

Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
            I think what he meant was that that information came from the commentator/media, thus he is laying claim on the rumour being a load of BS. The information being sent out is that Juventus is asking too much for Coman, thus Bayern have gone for the alternative option - information that Fussballgott says is a load of bullshit; because that is exactly what it is.

Why do you think he opened his post with a massive "That's shit"?
            My bad then. I assume is because of his broken English.

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Comment

I'm hoping these reports are true about us signing him and loaning him back. But I have to hear it from a reliable source 1st.

Comment

Dembelé : nothing signed with Bayern

Transfert - Transfert : Ousmane Dembélé (Rennes) n'a «rien signé» au Bayern Munich

Comment

Dembelé is the youngest player to score 10 goals in Ligue 1.

As you can see, he just surpassed Henry's record ... and some other great player in the list.

But, there is no doubt than the Ligue 1 was way better when Henry, Trezeguet, Essien was there.
                      Last edited by Fussballgott; 21-03-2016, 19:39.

Comment

Is dembele a winger or a second striker?

Comment

Originally posted by NYC View Post
                          Is dembele a winger or a second striker?
                          Winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                            Sorry
                            Don't be. Your English is better than his!

Comment

Bild says Dortmund is getting him.
                              Last edited by Springbok51; 20-04-2016, 14:28. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

If we got a young talent in Thill we dont need this guy as much.

Comment

Working...
                                X