• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post

WTF WE ALREADY SIGNED HIM!?!?!?

Comment

• Ancelotti dismisses Sane talk | FourFourTwo
        Carlo Ancelotti has poured cold water on speculation linking Bayern Munich with a move for Leroy Sane and insisted "we do not need new players for this season".

He told reporters: "The team is very good. All positions are well staffed and we do not need new players for this season.

"We have very good young players here. You have to give them the opportunity to show it and to gain experience."

Ancelotti offered no update on Mario Gotze with Bayern and Borussia Dortmund in talks over a return to Signal Iduna Park for the Germany international.

The Italian said: "There is no news. He will still be a Bayern player when he comes back after his holiday on August 5. He will be treated the same, he's a fantastic player, he has done a good job at Bayern and will do in the future. "

Comment

• Very political answer.

Comment

• - We do not need new players for this season

- All positions are well staffed

- Mario Gotze has done a good job at Bayern ; and will do in the future

Comment

• I wouldn't take Carlo's statement seriously.
              tomorrow Bayern will sign a player we haven't been linked with at all hahaha ..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  I wouldn't take Carlo's statement seriously.
                  tomorrow Bayern will sign a player we haven't been linked with at all hahaha ..
                  Indeed, tommorow we will announce Iniesta and Busquets combined

Comment

• Bayern are letting this go because they still hope Robben will come back like in 2013 while it should've been Sane and Coman competing for the RW in rotation this year.

Last edited by fashiondesign; 19-07-2016, 20:30.

Comment

• Bayern would be really stupid to let this one go.

Comment

• Not sure Bayern even had a real chance. Seems like since day one Sané is wanting to go to City(And Schalke only wanting to sell to them).

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                          Not sure Bayern even had a real chance. Seems like since day one Sané is wanting to go to City(And Schalke only wanting to sell to them).
                          If Bayern was biding 50M€ Schalke wanted, Sané would never ever think any second about Manchester City.

Same for De Bruyne, same for Gündogan.

Comment

• From what I'm reading on reddit, Sane to City is almost done for 44m + add ons, and add ons are what's said to be dragging the deal.

Comment

• I think we will see this more in the future. Bundesliga clubs will much rather sell their best players to the PL because the PL teams pay much more than Bayern. It will be much harder for us in the future to get the best German and Bundesliga players.

Comment

• if we sell Gotze for 25M we can buy him I think.
                                I feel we'll regret it if we don't get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X