No announcement yet.

Leroy Sané

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he extends with them after their shit show then he can rot on their bench for all I care.

Comment

• I have an intense feeling that what caused this bold fucker to Sane and Bayern will backfire to him and eat him alive.

Bayern signing Sane in January and him playing on the latest cl knockout stages, kicking Pep's ass out of the competition would be perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
        I have an intense feeling that what caused this bold fucker to Sane and Bayern will backfire to him and eat him alive.

Bayern signing Sane in January and him playing on the latest cl knockout stages, kicking Pep's ass out of the competition would be perfect
        Oh come on... we all know Sane and CHO are both renewing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
          Oh come on... we all know Sane and CHO are both renewing.
          How can you be so sure about Sane?

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
            How can you be so sure about Sane?
            Bc we never come out on top on things like this.

Comment

• Man City will sell Sané for 140m and sign Sancho and not miss a beat.

Comment

• Leroy Sané

Except they will cus BVB players suck outside of BVB

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                  Except they will cus BVB players suck outside of BVB
                  Thats Klopp player not BVB. Klopp gets 120% from his player and when they are out, they collapse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                    Thats Klopp player not BVB. Klopp gets 120% from his player and when they are out, they collapse.
                    Robert is an exception I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                      Robert is an exception I guess.
                      Not if you ask particular Brazilian guy on this forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Frostbone View Post
                        Not if you ask particular Brazilian guy on this forum
                        I’ll say it before he does then: Lewandowski was greatly superior at BVB.

Comment

• Could be back as soon as December, according to Guardiola.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            I’ll say it before he does then: Lewandowski was greatly superior at BVB.
                            Internationally probably yes. Domestically? No way. His numbers in the Bundesliga while playing for Bayern is superior compared to Dortmund.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert...eer_statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              Internationally probably yes. Domestically? No way. His numbers in the Bundesliga while playing for Bayern is superior compared to Dortmund.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert...eer_statistics
                              Numbers are misleading at best, and outright liars at worst. 2019 Lewandowski is a frail shadow of his 2013 form, no matter how much better his teammates are at padding his stats at Bayern.

Comment

• Lewa himself said in an interview that he plays a different role in Bayern than in BVB so that maybe a factor in how he looked in both teams.
                                Anyway I think Lewa is among the most consistent players in the world. He maintained a very high level throughout his years between both clubs. He is consistently among our top 3 players every season. And whenever he looks bad is only when the whole team is performing bad. He doesn't have the potential to carry a team it just not in his genes aside from flukes here and there ..

Comment

Working...
                                X