Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leroy Sané

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

      For real, fuck that dude

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
        [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

        For real, fuck that dude
        True

        Spoiler

        Comment






        • Yes Please. lets do this shit.

          Sane - Gnabry - Coman
          or
          Sane - Lewa - Gnabry

          with Coutinho or/ Havertz behind them .. oh my ..

          Comment


          • Lewandowski
            Gnabry - Coutinho - Sane
            Thiago - ?
            Alaba - Hernandez - Süle - Kimmich
            Neuer

            Is a ridiculous line up

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              Lewandowski
              Gnabry - Coutinho - Sane
              Thiago - ?
              Alaba - Hernandez - Süle - Kimmich
              Neuer

              Is a ridiculous line up
              extremely strong forwards and extremely creative midfield and a solid defensive line.

              probably one of the best lineups ever.
              but my question, will we be able to buy Sane & Coutinho or Havertz in the same window?

              honestly between Coutinho & Havertz I much rather the former. I know the later is younger and has a higher potential, but Coutinho is just top class when it comes to creating through the middle and making that one magical before the last touch.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                Lewandowski
                Gnabry - Coutinho - Sane
                Thiago - ?
                Alaba - Hernandez - Süle - Kimmich
                Neuer

                Is a ridiculous line up
                No Thiago... He's shit and should be a rotation player at best.

                [mavros hacked my account]

                Comment


                • I find it very unlikely we pay 100 for Sane and 100 for either Coutinho or Havertz

                  Comment


                  • We have to seal Sane in January. There is no other option.

                    And I am pretty sure Pep will be happy to let him go and I think he has already decided to let Sane go. So now should be just a formality.

                    Pay the money and bring him in winter.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • I hope we get Sane and a six in January. Our team will be top tier then

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        No Thiago... He's shit and should be a rotation player at best.

                        [mavros hacked my account]
                        No, actually Thiago is the best midfielder in the world but he is the worst in Bundesliga.

                        But who cares anyway?
                        BL is from outter space!

                        Comment


                        • You revived a month old post just to spam Thiago hate? Further spam will be deleted as such.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            You revived a month old post just to spam Thiago hate? Further spam will be deleted as such.
                            It's dd-mm-yyyy btw, not mm-dd-yyyy.

                            But still a worthless comment a week late though.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by micky View Post
                              It's dd-mm-yyyy btw, not mm-dd-yyyy.

                              But still a worthless comment a week late though.
                              Ah that fucker (BZ’s date format) gets me every damn time.

                              Comment


                              • I got excited cause I thought there was news

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X