Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damir Smoljan, managing director of Leroy Sané's new agency to SportBild: "Together with him, we talk with Manchester City about what the next step could look like. The interest of FC Bayern is no secret. But other absolute top clubs also contacted us about Leroy."

Smoljan: "FC Bayern is the only club in Germany that Leroy can imagine as the next step in his career. He sees there the requirements for achieving his big goal of winning the Champions League." Twitter/iMiaSanMia

Comment

• Comment

• 40m loolz

Comment

• ManC’s counteroffer: 32m

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
            Deja Vu
            Last edited by Muller25; 06-05-2020, 03:10.

Comment

• His agent basically confirms he's on his way to Bayern.

"Leroy is a player with ambitions to win the Champions League. He's working very hard on himself for that dream."

Comment

• City should accept an offer around the 40 mio, if not they're the only one losing on the deal. Sane and Bayern can just let his contract run out and we can get him without paying them a single penny.

On top of that we showed we can do without him pretty good so far. I guess City also need the money concerning their fine and problem with the FFP so they're (as I see it) not really in a situation to demand a crazy amount of money for a second time.

Comment

• You can guarantee City will say he’s fit and they want 75mill for him. And it will be a battle just like last summer. But this time I think there’s no way Sané touches the pitch. He’ll straight up go home before he will suit up and play this time around im sure and be “insubordinate” if you wanna call it that. When he’s have every right to after what happened last time.
                  Last edited by Muller25; 06-05-2020, 16:18.

Comment

• they are willing to lose him for free if we don´t match their request, what a joke!

Comment

• Sounds good, Manchester City need the proceeds on their balance book more than we need to pay double for Sane. We can and should play it cool. Manchester City are the only potential losers so long as we aren’t forced to overpay and actually do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                        Sounds good, Manchester City need the proceeds on their balance book more than we need to pay double for Sane. We can and should play it cool. Manchester City are the only potential losers so long as we aren’t forced to overpay and actually do so.
                        Exactly... they’re in no position to play tough guy with their situation.

Comment

• “I believe we’re on the brink of a new and great generation. With Joshua Kimmich, Niklas Süle and hopefully David Alaba, Thiago and also Leroy Sané, we have a young and viable team. If everything goes well, Bayern is just starting a new era.”

Uli takes no prisoners

Comment

• I think its safe to say that the only thing now that may prevent this transfer from happening is if Sane accidentally gets injured when the Premier League resumes....ohh wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The state of this transfer still that he wants to come here and has agreed to terms. Just the fee hasn't been agreed upon between Chelsea and Bayern?

Comment

• I think if we had to agree the fee with Chelsea for Sané, we'd get him for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X