No announcement yet.

Leroy Sané

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf hoeness says we are interested but the chances of getting him are very low. I hope this is some shitty negotiating tactics or it will be another bigger fail than brazzo with CHO. Too many people are talking shit in the media while we are not doing much.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
      Wtf hoeness says we are interested but the chances of getting him are very low. I hope this is some shitty negotiating tactics or it will be another bigger fail than brazzo with CHO. Too many people are talking shit in the media while we are not doing much.
      There is no such statement in the media....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
        There is no such statement in the media....
        It will be reported shortly it was on ssnhd

Comment

• Comment

• What else could he say? It's almost done and more than 90% that Sane's already our player? It's business and we've never worked that way before.

Comment

• KHR also said that they were trying but couldn't guarantee it. Better to be realistic. Even if they are close on a deal saying it's a done deal in the media probably wouldn't be a great thing to do. Could be a tough one though, they could ask a lot. Hopefully Sane and Pep can help guide this a little.

Comment

• Not like Bayern are negotiating this transfer with Pep anyway, it's Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain who is in charge of it and they might hold onto their demand of 100m+ if true as reported by some of these Man City reporters.

Comment

• I said I like Brazzo more and more especially in regard to transfer but both Kalle and Ulli are different worlds compared to him.

You see what happens when you go all in like Brazzo did with CHO.

Ulli is experienced enough to know that in such deals unless you have the signing on the paper you dont go and brag about it even when you know you are very close to sign the player.

Therefore its more than logical to give such statement. Everything else would have been stupid.

I am confident that we are close to signing him. I think he is gone in his head, and I think Pep also wont make obstacles in his way. However that does not mean we are going to get a discount. Fee of at least 80M should be expected. In addition to that I expect that the total fee shall be close to 100M including bonuses.

Comment

• Fuck this guy, Yorel Enas is far superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Fuck this guy, Yorel Enas is far superior.
                      who the f is that

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                        who the f is that
                        Sané's Arab cousin. Or Leroy Sané when he reads a manga.
                        Last edited by Bayer; 24-05-2019, 23:29.

Comment

• Truth is signing Sané is ez pz lemon squeezy

Uli is just playing the tough chick role thus that he can brag about it once he signed like the tough chick he is

Comment

who the f is that
                            Seriously? Do you live under a rock? Yikes, this is what happens when people only follow Bayern/BuLi I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                              I'd be pretty hyped if we managed to sign Sane. I was gutted when he went to Man City after Schalke and I assumed we would never manage to sign him from City so this would be great.

When Lewy leaves imagine a front 3 of Gnabry - Werner - Sane

Super fast and deadly
                              Is Lewy leaving? I don’t want him to leave.
                              He needs the hype the new strikers are gonna bring
                              Why can’t we fling on the quadruple death squad of Coman, Werner,Sane,Gnabry and Lewandowski the ultimate finisher.
                              It’s death to the enemies you know.
                              Very difficult to avoid being scored with these 5 raining all over you

Comment

who the f is that
                                You might as well ask who Jesus or Donald Trump are

Comment

Working...
                                X