No announcement yet.

Leroy Sané

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to sign top players, & yet we have a president in Uli who considers the return of injured players as new signings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
      Worst transfer window in history of this club
      You guys are seriously acting like a bunch of toddlers

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJville View Post
        You guys are seriously acting like a bunch of toddlers
        Seriously, let's at least see how Pavard and Hernandez do. Those two alone have the potential to entirely transform this side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Seriously, let's at least see how Pavard and Hernandez do. Those two alone have the potential to entirely transform this side.
          Agreed. Defense was our main issue. But attacking options are a big problem right now. We technically have no senior squad backup wings. And only 1 CAM in Muller. Who isn’t exactly known for his brilliant creating game. The names we want have t officially gone anywhere or resigned... so it’s not time to freak out yet.

Comment

• Its not even 1st of July....

I would not go in panic mode yet. We are used to Bayern closing the market in June but times have changed and its not that easy bringing top players at all. I am really frustrated to see that all of our worries came true when we were alarming that we must not lose out on players like Sane, KDB, Jesus etc.

However....the dumbest thing we can do is wait for Sane endlessely while other clubs secure their transfer. He has to be given a deadline until he has to give answer to us. We are Bayern Munchen and we must not be held hostage to a guy like Sane. If he does not want to come who cares we will find a replacement. But time is of essence.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
              Its not even 1st of July....

I would not go in panic mode yet. We are used to Bayern closing the market in June but times have changed and its not that easy bringing top players at all. I am really frustrated to see that all of our worries came true when we were alarming that we must not lose out on players like Sane, KDB, Jesus etc.

However....the dumbest thing we can do is wait for Sane endlessely while other clubs secure their transfer. He has to be given a deadline until he has to give answer to us. We are Bayern Munchen and we must not be held hostage to a guy like Sane. If he does not want to come who cares we will find a replacement. But time is of essence.

City has to accept an offer from us before the ball can even come to Sane's court... he can't do much to influence if City doesn't want to sell him for 80 million.

Comment

I remember how calm you were regarding the Hernandez transfer and said it was just a matter of time - hopefully you're right once more and he will come to Bayern.

Comment

• Fuck Pep

Comment

Yes, is not even July 1st and basically all the players we were supposedly interested are either staying still or moving elsewhere.

Meanwhile all of our European Rivals are already reinforcing themselves. Hell, even or main domestic rival already made several signings.

And here we are with our Dicks in our hands riding on transfers that were announced 6 months ago while being promised an overhaul (or better yet, the second part of it. Whatever the 1st part was) and the greatest transfer window of the last decade with several deals already in place.

Reality is we let go off 5 senior team players (potentially 6 if Boateng leaves, which is what he wants to do since the beginning of LAST FUCKING SEASON), brought in 2 and have zero prospects of adding quality to our roster. Oddoi is staying at Chelsea, Pepe is on the verge of going to PSG and Sane most likely staying at City.

Seriously, fuck this board and fuck giving them time. They don't deserve that luxury and it's downright moronic giving them that courtesy at this point.

Comment

• Uli saying now that if Sane wants to come it can be done or something like that. Its looks like sane still hasnt decided. So much time and still nothing. I think its more and more obvious that probably if he gets a good contract and a nice talk with Pep he will stay with city

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          And the sky is blue...

Stay in City under Pep and challenge for 3 titles ? Or go to Kovac's Bayern and challenge for MAYBE one title...

What an extremely difficult decision. [emoji849]

Comment

• HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. I'm going to kill myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                              Yes, is not even July 1st and basically all the players we were supposedly interested are either staying still or moving elsewhere.

Meanwhile all of our European Rivals are already reinforcing themselves. Hell, even or main domestic rival already made several signings.

And here we are with our Dicks in our hands riding on transfers that were announced 6 months ago while being promised an overhaul (or better yet, the second part of it. Whatever the 1st part was) and the greatest transfer window of the last decade with several deals already in place.

Reality is we let go off 5 senior team players (potentially 6 if Boateng leaves, which is what he wants to do since the beginning of LAST FUCKING SEASON), brought in 2 and have zero prospects of adding quality to our roster. Oddoi is staying at Chelsea, Pepe is on the verge of going to PSG and Sane most likely staying at City.

Seriously, fuck this board and fuck giving them time. They don't deserve that luxury and it's downright moronic giving them that courtesy at this point.
                              I agree with you.

In my opinion if this transfer window is a failure I want both Kalle and Ulli gone and Brazzo with them as well.

Its becoming embarassing that we are not able to atract a single top star player. Its pure tragedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                                HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. I'm going to kill myself.

I hate to say I told you so, but...

I FUCKING TOLD Y'ALL SO

Comment

Working...
                                X