Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leroy Sané

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's cut this crap about how the BL is a shit league, you talk like that and you make me feel as if the French league is on another level .. it's more shit than the BL. Yet Paris has Gaymar & that Ninja Turtle.
    And if we won 7 leagues on row, there is a certain Italian team who won 8 on row in their own shit league, yet they have Ronaldo.

    The attractiveness of the league is not a factor here, it's all about the ambition of the management and presenting an attractive project to your transfer targets.

    also LOL @ Pep the fraud being a reason to stay in M.City for. Is this the same Pep which put Sane & KDB on the bench till the 88th Min against the spurs?

    Same retard who failed to make a final in six years on row failing against team with lesser quality in the process .. teams such as Monaco, A.Madrid & the Spurs?

    Ok lol.
    Last edited by Sakujo; 24-06-2019, 15:16.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      Let's cut this crap about how the BL is a shit league, you talk like that and you make me feel as if the French league is on another level .. it's more shit than the BL. Yet Paris has Gaymar & that Ninja Turtle.
      And if we won 7 leagues on row, there is a certain Italian team who won 8 on row in their own shit league, yet they have Ronaldo.

      The attractiveness of the league is not a factor here, it's all about the ambition of the management and presenting an attractive project to your transfer targets.

      also LOL @ Pep the fraud being a reason to stay in M.City for. Is this the same Pep which put Sane & KDB on the bench till the 88th Min against the spurs?

      Same retard who failed to make a final in six years on row failing against team with lesser quality in the process .. teams such as Monaco, A.Madrid & the Spurs?

      Ok lol.
      I agree completely with your post. I don't think the quality of the league is a deciding factor. Bayern was and will be in a league on its own when it comes to history and tradition, something which City will never have. They win the title 2 years in a row by a big margin yet their celebration and their fans look soo sad and lame its depressing. Just look the Ajax title celebration. Thats something you want to have as a footballer.

      Lucas Hernandez is a great example coming from top side in La Liga. He comes because of the project and the ambitions of the club.

      So if Sane does not want to come here thats his problem. Thats why I am saying we must not wait for him. He has to provide answer. If the answer is no there are a lot of quality players which would die for this shirt.

      And yes I agree, its hilarious people crying out for Pep, making him a football god when few years before they were calling him fraud and were calling for his head even in his second season at Bayern. Now all of a sudden he is the real deal who takes all of our transfer targets.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
        Let's cut this crap about how the BL is a shit league, you talk like that and you make me feel as if the French league is on another level .. it's more shit than the BL. Yet Paris has Gaymar & that Ninja Turtle
        We all know why Neymar wanted to leave Barca. PSG was the only team being able to pay his release clause
        Now he wants to comeback

        M'bappé is the new icon of French football. He once said that he wants to bring joy to the French fans by winning the CL with a French team
        He is still young anyway, and we all know Real Madrid is his favorite team and he will join them sooner or later

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
          I agree completely with your post. I don't think the quality of the league is a deciding factor. Bayern was and will be in a league on its own when it comes to history and tradition, something which City will never have. They win the title 2 years in a row by a big margin yet their celebration and their fans look soo sad and lame its depressing. Just look the Ajax title celebration. Thats something you want to have as a footballer.

          Lucas Hernandez is a great example coming from top side in La Liga. He comes because of the project and the ambitions of the club.

          So if Sane does not want to come here thats his problem. Thats why I am saying we must not wait for him. He has to provide answer. If the answer is no there are a lot of quality players which would die for this shirt.

          And yes I agree, its hilarious people crying out for Pep, making him a football god when few years before they were calling him fraud and were calling for his head even in his second season at Bayern. Now all of a sudden he is the real deal who takes all of our transfer targets.
          I am sorry, what?

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Anything trying to convince readers that Bayern “rejected” Sane in 2016 can be thrown directly in the trash.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                At this point I just want us to sign someone, anyone, mostly so that Fernando stops whining
                Isn't gonna happen, Fernando's whining that is.


                Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                I really don't think it's about money. I think a bigger role is everything he wants.
                And even bigger role what his girlfriend wants.

                Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Anything trying to convince readers that Bayern “rejected” Sane in 2016 can be thrown directly in the trash.
                Agreed. It was never an option for him to come here because a number of reasons, mostly his will. And that is a problem, again.
                Last edited by Giovane; 24-06-2019, 18:04.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  In other words, if Sané doesn't want to join us we are screwed
                  Never. Why will we be screwed ?
                  We will get someone else. I know the tech crew are working on this.

                  We will do just fine without Sane. I want us to take our valuable hearts off him and start focusing on available , buyable quality before it’s too late.

                  He hasn’t been any team’s savior like how Robben or Ribbery were pivots in the team. Less of Sane please. We should make concrete alternative searches now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bayernobi View Post
                    We will do just fine without Sane
                    If it's going to be Carrasco/Werner/Draxler, then we are screwed

                    Comment


                    • Well if Sane doesnt want to come here after half of national teammates wants him here and publicly said that then FUCK him. Maybe its true that bild report he will have much higher pressure here to be one of the best while with city he is just on of the players playing rotating. Maybe that is his goal.

                      Btw if barcelona buys griezmann maybe if they are up to it i would try for dembele BUT similar deal like with james twl years loan 10-12 mil and option to buy for 70 80 90 mil.
                      We csn see if he can straighten up if he can do that we can pull the option. Dont know if barca will like this kind of a deal but right now nobody will pay them anywhere near big money for dembele

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        We all know why Neymar wanted to leave Barca. PSG was the only team being able to pay his release clause
                        Now he wants to comeback

                        M'bappé is the new icon of French football. He once said that he wants to bring joy to the French fans by winning the CL with a French team
                        He is still young anyway, and we all know Real Madrid is his favorite team and he will join them sooner or later
                        so the reasons you mentioned in your own rationale beats the fact that Paris plays in what can only be described as an even more shit of a league than the Bundesliga, right?
                        so you do agree with me : the attractiveness of the league isn't as important of a factor as a lot of us are implying .. otherwise these two would not have considered the move to PSG despite the reasons mentioned.
                        I see you have no comments on the Juve part of my post? not that it will change anything.
                        The Project + Money will always be (as a deciding factor) > The state of the league.

                        Comment


                        • https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/baye...eroy-sane/amp/

                          Bayern Munich is reportedly looking at different players as the transfer of Leroy Sane from Manchester City is looking unlikely at the moment.

                          The arrival of an attacking player is anticipated at Bayern Munich this summer. Die Roten need at least one addition in this area after releasing Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery. The club has been linked with numerous wingers in last one year, but Leroy Sane has emerged as the top candidate for this position in the past couple of months.

                          “Yes” we are MIA San MIA. No kid. No average kid we are looking to raise to stardom
                          Has what it takes to keep us to ransome.

                          On we go, let’s see how further great Sanes reputation and career goes from here
                          We move on please.

                          We are Bayern Munich the terror of the European Champions League.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bayernobi View Post
                            https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/baye...eroy-sane/amp/

                            Bayern Munich is reportedly looking at different players as the transfer of Leroy Sane from Manchester City is looking unlikely at the moment.

                            The arrival of an attacking player is anticipated at Bayern Munich this summer. Die Roten need at least one addition in this area after releasing Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery. The club has been linked with numerous wingers in last one year, but Leroy Sane has emerged as the top candidate for this position in the past couple of months.

                            “Yes” we are MIA San MIA. No kid. No average kid we are looking to raise to stardom
                            Has what it takes to keep us to ransome.

                            On we go, let’s see how further great Sanes reputation and career goes from here
                            We move on please.

                            [b]We are Bayern Munich the terror of the European Champions League.
                            No we aren't

                            Comment


                            • Easy friend. We still are.
                              You draw Bayern at elimination stage, you know you’ve drawn a bad one .

                              I hope Kovac comes to speed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bayernobi View Post
                                https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/baye...eroy-sane/amp/

                                Bayern Munich is reportedly looking at different players as the transfer of Leroy Sane from Manchester City is looking unlikely at the moment.

                                The arrival of an attacking player is anticipated at Bayern Munich this summer. Die Roten need at least one addition in this area after releasing Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery. The club has been linked with numerous wingers in last one year, but Leroy Sane has emerged as the top candidate for this position in the past couple of months.

                                “Yes” we are MIA San MIA. No kid. No average kid we are looking to raise to stardom
                                Has what it takes to keep us to ransome.

                                On we go, let’s see how further great Sanes reputation and career goes from here
                                We move on please.

                                We are Bayern Munich the terror of the European Champions League.
                                We are we are who we are

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X