Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks to me more like he's dragging on to get what he wants from City and Pep, assurances of more playtime, a salary bump or who knows what. So basically we can use the fact that it's dragging on as a plus for both sides in a way, only Sane really knows why this is all going for so long and I hope he's going to reveal his intentions soon.

Comment

• At high school I asked a girl to leave his bf and she hesitated. That moment I know sooner or later she'll be mine. 3 weeks later they broke up and we hung out lol

Comment

• The only situation where all this makes sense for US is where Sane has already accepted our deal and now we are negotiating the fee/waiting for City to find a replacement. everything else we end up looking like amateurs IF Sane decides to stay and frankly waiting for a player to decide for month and a half and still nothing??

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          It looks to me more like he's dragging on to get what he wants from City and Pep, assurances of more playtime, a salary bump or who knows what. So basically we can use the fact that it's dragging on as a plus for both sides in a way, only Sane really knows why this is all going for so long and I hope he's going to reveal his intentions soon.

But he wont get that from Pep. Never. We know that for sure. Unless you are Messi he will never ever compromise in favour of certain player. He will always have the team first. So Pep may say anything to Sane but once the season starts it will be the way Pep wants.

So I would say its a really bad call from Sane if he counts on Pep to give him guarantees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fuck Sané. Buy someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
              The only situation where all this makes sense for US is where Sane has already accepted our deal and now we are negotiating the fee/waiting for City to find a replacement. everything else we end up looking like amateurs IF Sane decides to stay and frankly waiting for a player to decide for month and a half and still nothing??
              This. And the fact Sané is eventually taking so long to make his mind between being a supporting actor at City or playing a prominent role at Bayern says a lot about how deep we've been falling.

Comment

• Time to move on

Comment

• It would be time to wake up and change objective. If he doesn't want to come, let him stay where he is. Bayern is much more than Sané.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Time to move on
                    This does not mean anything. It's the same story. They want to extend with him but if he says that he wants to leave than they will sell him.

Comment

• I don't know how to feel about it nonetheless because one thing is for sure and that's that if we miss out on Sané - no matter the reason - it's gonna be yet again another failure for our board. They had all the time on their hands to find the replacement for Robbéry and here we are on July 22nd groping in the dark. If we set our eyes on someone like Sané is because we want someone who can represent a threat for either Gnabry or Coman (or maybe both), to step up the level of the team, to increase the amount of quality in the squad and who can bring an immediate effect, which is not really what you get if you sign any of those youngsters whose names have been brought up on the table to date. On the other hand you also have Thiago, Neuer and Lewa (whose contracts will expire in 2 seasons) pushing for the board to finally make a major signing.

Comment

• This waiting game only makes sense if Sane already communicated that he wants to join us.

Otherwise, with each passing day, our position is worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bayern Munich offered Manchester City David Alaba as part of Leroy Sané deal – but got rejected

Why the fuck would we get rid of Alaba?

Comment

• It's a joke?
                            This transfer window it's getting ridiculous

Comment

• Mundo Deportivo sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                                Mundo Deportivo sucks.
                                It seems like credible sources don't exist in football. I wish we had a Woj for football.

Comment

Working...
                                X