Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leroy Sané

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jesmar84 View Post
    Kai plays as an #8 as well
    Plus another underwhelming season where we barely win games and kovac is gone. No more Uli to protect him

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
      but finally we are going to have the right foundation to build a really strong team for the years to come.

      Sane’s transfer means Havertz will join us next year.
      This transfer will not only open the door for other superstars in the future, but will also send a strong message to other teams that we can bring superstars from EPL, La Liga or any other league

      So far we look like pussies in the market, this will hopefully change soon

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
        I kinda admire your optimism regarding this transfer. Can't say I feel that optimistic myself about it happening, but lets cross our fingers.



        In short I just want it to come to and end, whether positive or negative.


        Hoping that a reserve Premier League player will save us...I would not call that an optimism. I would say we are quite desperate.

        But Sane is the type of player we need right now desperately. We need that kind of flair and reputation.

        With Gnabry they can form a formidable partnership. Plus we need to break that barrier and finally get that 100M player.



        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
          Hoping that a reserve Premier League player will save us...I would not call that an optimism. I would say we are quite desperate.

          But Sane is the type of player we need right now desperately. We need that kind of flair and reputation.

          With Gnabry they can form a formidable partnership. Plus we need to break that barrier and finally get that 100M player.



          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What I mean is you sound quite convinced it's gonna happen and that he'll come in the end. I highly doubt that still.

          Would love to be wrong though.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            What I mean is you sound quite convinced it's gonna happen and that he'll come in the end. I highly doubt that still.

            Would love to be wrong though.


            I am pretty certain he will sign for us.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              Kovac just said his preferred system is 4-3-3 with a 6 and two 8s. I see no place for Havertz here under him, granted he stays obv lol
              Don't worry, he won't stay

              Comment


              • in an ideal world we will get Sane this season perhaps another talented winger or CAM then get ETH next season as our coach.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  in an ideal world we will get Sane this season perhaps another talented winger or CAM then get ETH next season as our coach.
                  Now with Uli gone, I can imagine this scenario

                  Comment


                  • Bayern Munich 'open talks with Manchester City' as they look to push through mega-deal for Leroy Sane before end of transfer window

                    Bayern Munich have begun negotiations with Man City over a deal for Leroy Sane
                    The German champions are keen to bring in the winger before the window shuts
                    Bayern's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic met with City to thrash out a deal
                    Should Sane ask to leave, Bayern would likely have to fork out £90million for him


                    By SAM MCEVOY FOR MAILONLINE

                    PUBLISHED: 10:47 BST, 26 July 2019 | UPDATED: 11:11 BST, 26 July 2019

                    Bayern Munich have opened talks with Manchester City about potentially signing Leroy Sane.

                    The Bundesliga champions have been linked with the 23-year-old and would likely have to fork out over £90million to bring him to the Allianz Arena.

                    According to Bild, Bayern's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic has met with City chiefs to thrash out a deal and the German side would be willing to pay the winger £200,000 a week.


                    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eroy-Sane.html
                    Last edited by mavros; 26-07-2019, 15:32.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        I find it so odd when couples look like they could be brother and sister.

                        Comment


                        • The vag has magic powers, he's not signing with us

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Alex View Post
                            The vag has magic powers, he's not signing with us
                            That's when you're a beta male.

                            Comment


                            • Fucking cuck if he’s letting her dictate that

                              And to prefer Manchester over Munich lol

                              Comment


                              • He's a German living in England, ofc he'll prefer that over Munich because it's more exotic in his eyes, same like most of us with Munich.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X