X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mea95
    replied
    After 4 years, I'm glad to close this thread. You can continue the discussion here

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    Lets hope our board wont be cheap this time and go all in. lets not forget last year we were ready to pay close to 100 mil for Sane and 70 mil for Rodri in one summer. We paid nothing in the end and now we got Sane for 50 mil. Make the team perfect right now get Havertz too the team will be so attractive once again attractive coach strong team great players, players will want to come no matter what unlike when we had Kovac and the team was struggling.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    Tnx Pep for saving us 50 M

Its a fantastic deal. Kudos to Brazzo for getting the deal through. It was tough but we made it.

Coman, Sane, Gnabry...thats a proper firepower on the wing.

We are starting a new generation, a post Robben/Ribery era. I think we are on a good path right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And the best part of getting Sane for 50m is that we save money to best bank for Havertz and potentially another signing

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    #10?

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    We need a WC right wing and a striker for the future. And a CM if Thiago leaves.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kroos39
    replied
    Fuck yes, it's about time! I will also eagerly be waiting to see him with a Bayern jersey or his medical as proof, but all indications are that this is indeed a done deal! I can't wait to see him in the starting 11 instead of watching Coman brilliantly beating defenders and then forgetting to pick his head up before a god awful cross.

Leave a comment:

• Effenbergfan
    replied
    I've read 49 million fix fee and 11 million in bonusses over the next 5 year. No details about the bonusses but the article said that they were easy bonusses not like winning Ballon d'Or or something. So we might be ending up paying 60 million but the 11 million are spread over 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    Tnx Pep for saving us 50 M

Its a fantastic deal. Kudos to Brazzo for getting the deal through. It was tough but we made it.

Coman, Sane, Gnabry...thats a proper firepower on the wing.

We are starting a new generation, a post Robben/Ribery era. I think we are on a good path right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    I have to see him taking his physical and a press conference to believe it this time around

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    If the figures mentioned will turn out to be true then credit to Brazzo.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Kouassi and Nübel have had their medicals today so i believe Leroy is gona have his soon

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    I really wanna believe it but first I gotta see him standing with a Bayern shirt for his medical before I do

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    FINNALY FOR FUCKS SAKE

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    more here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X