• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin Henrichs

I'm not that fan.

Comment

We need a RB who will be a starter

I just don't want to see us signing tslents and then putting them on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        We need a RB who will be a starter

I just don't want to see us signing tslents and then putting them on the bench
        100% this
        With Henrichs we can sure Rafinha would play 60% of the game next season. The others for Kimmich and Henrichs.

Need a 23 to 27 years old player for Ancelotti.

Comment

I don't know him that well, but he's supposedly the next big thing on the RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            I don't know him that well, but he's supposedly the next big thing on the RB.
            Imo the next big thing as a RB is Semedo, even if he's already 23 yo.

Comment

Welcome to the Bayern of the mid 2000s. We are a mediocre team that wins everything in the BuLi and is smashed in the CL. Have fun.

Comment

Guess we can forget him for a while...

He just signed an extension until 2022.

Shame as he seems very promising and Bellerin (my top candidate to replace Sir Lahm is not obtainable either).

Comment

Semedo please then.. Henrichs and Semedo are two to be great fullbacks! If we fail to get one of them then we have failed our future.

Comment

KHR apparently said our RB will be a young German. I immediately then thought of Kimmich or Henrichs. I guess this news squashes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      KHR apparently said our RB will be a young German. I immediately then thought of Kimmich or Henrichs. I guess this news squashes that.
                      KHR talks a lot of crap.

Comment

Comment

This would be a very good signing, so Pavard will only be used as CB (that's what KHR said anw)

Henrichs, 2 wingers, Roca, Mandzukic and I will be more than satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                            This would be a very good signing, so Pavard will only be used as CB (that's what KHR said anw)

Henrichs, 2 wingers, Roca, Mandzukic and I will be more than satisfied
                            at this point I don't even care about Sane anymore .. if we just get two decent wingers I will be fine I guess ..

Two of;
                            Bergwijn, Olmo, CHO, Everton, Neres and maybe Werner or Mandzu .. with Havertz & Nubel coming next year and if we are lucky we will get ETH as a manager with this young squad and we will be set for few years.

just please none of the Carrasco / L.Baily BS please

Comment

Would love to bring him in. Secret is Kimmich is our new RW maybe.

Comment

Working...
                              X