Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benjamin Henrichs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Benjamin Henrichs


  • #2
    I'm not that fan.

    Comment


    • #3
      We need a RB who will be a starter

      I just don't want to see us signing tslents and then putting them on the bench

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        We need a RB who will be a starter

        I just don't want to see us signing tslents and then putting them on the bench
        100% this
        With Henrichs we can sure Rafinha would play 60% of the game next season. The others for Kimmich and Henrichs.

        Need a 23 to 27 years old player for Ancelotti.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know him that well, but he's supposedly the next big thing on the RB.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            I don't know him that well, but he's supposedly the next big thing on the RB.
            Imo the next big thing as a RB is Semedo, even if he's already 23 yo.

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome to the Bayern of the mid 2000s. We are a mediocre team that wins everything in the BuLi and is smashed in the CL. Have fun.

              Comment


              • #8


                Guess we can forget him for a while...

                He just signed an extension until 2022.

                Shame as he seems very promising and Bellerin (my top candidate to replace Sir Lahm is not obtainable either).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Semedo please then.. Henrichs and Semedo are two to be great fullbacks! If we fail to get one of them then we have failed our future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    KHR apparently said our RB will be a young German. I immediately then thought of Kimmich or Henrichs. I guess this news squashes that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      KHR apparently said our RB will be a young German. I immediately then thought of Kimmich or Henrichs. I guess this news squashes that.
                      KHR talks a lot of crap.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This would be a very good signing, so Pavard will only be used as CB (that's what KHR said anw)

                          Henrichs, 2 wingers, Roca, Mandzukic and I will be more than satisfied

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                            This would be a very good signing, so Pavard will only be used as CB (that's what KHR said anw)

                            Henrichs, 2 wingers, Roca, Mandzukic and I will be more than satisfied
                            at this point I don't even care about Sane anymore .. if we just get two decent wingers I will be fine I guess ..

                            Two of;
                            Bergwijn, Olmo, CHO, Everton, Neres and maybe Werner or Mandzu .. with Havertz & Nubel coming next year and if we are lucky we will get ETH as a manager with this young squad and we will be set for few years.

                            just please none of the Carrasco / L.Baily BS please

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Would love to bring him in. Secret is Kimmich is our new RW maybe.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X