Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Ligt like a lot of photo ... Ramos, Alderweireld, Pique ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Maybe Robben can be worth something by recruiting him to Bayern.
      On what fuckin planet does a former Eindhoven and Groningen player have any pull whatsoever over an Ajax player

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        On what fuckin planet does a former Eindhoven and Groningen player have any pull whatsoever over an Ajax player
        But (former) Netherland team-mates?
        Spoiler
        did they even played together?

Comment

Both from Netherlands 🇳🇱

Comment

Both from Netherlands 🇳🇱
            Given the teams in question, James Rodriguez has more pull than Robben lmao

Comment

You were born to be an Augsburg fan, not a Bayern one
              Ha ha ha ha

Comment

• If Im being honest I'd be happy with 100m spent on these two and calling it a window:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
                  If Im being honest I'd be happy with 100m spent on these two and calling it a window:

Maybe it’s bc I live in Texas and watch a decent amount of Mexican soccer.... but I’ve wanted Lonzano here for the last couple windows. He’s far from WC but the guy gives it all along with quality. I also have said for awhile that I want Sule and de Ligt as our future CB duo. 1/2 of that has came true so still hoping for the other half. Adding him will set 3/4 of our backline for the next 7 years or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Just wait few days and see De Ligt presenting our away kit for next season.
                    Is De Ligt ours ?.. Thats interesting..ill go check him up...
                    But still we must buy Dybala + Greizmann or Bale...right now im beginning to soft pedal on Bale because of injury prone stats of his...and the oughtright cost. But if we dont mind we can use his quality for at least 2 to say 3 years more

Comment

Maybe it’s bc I live in Texas and watch a decent amount of Mexican soccer.... but I’ve wanted Lonzano here for the last couple windows. He’s far from WC but the guy gives it all along with quality. I also have said for awhile that I want Sule and de Ligt as our future CB duo. 1/2 of that has came true so still hoping for the other half. Adding him will set 3/4 of our backline for the next 7 years or so.
                      Lol, I feel like he's 2x as valuable as Pulisic is from a marketing perspective given Texas and California alone. Setting career marks your first year after moving to Europe bodes well even if it is in Eredivisie. Would hate to watch him replicate or even build upon his European debut in England. He, Coman and Gnabry with Freidl-Süle-De Ligt-Kimmich would be a great future core. Throw Arp's sign and loan in there too with Goretzkas arrival and Bayern would be set for the next 6-8 years.

Comment

• "Barcelona is contacting several clubs to see if they're interested in Ousmane Dembele."

If there is any possiblity this is true, please please go all in.

Comment

• club cancer. Would likely use us and angle for a move to PSG in a year.

Comment

• Why pay for a knife in the back? Next.

Comment

• He's still the best winger prospect out there. He can also get more mature as time passes. Would be a stupid reason to miss out on him for something like that. Even if he's stupid enough to do it again, I'm sure we could profit or at least stay even.

Comment

• as bitchy as Lewy can be, he's never actually sabotaged a team. When you don't show up to training because you aren't getting your way you aren't a player that can be counted on. His talent is undeniable but I'd take a shot on Bale likely for cheaper or just pay about half the fee he'd cost for Malcom. Not saying I wouldn't be excited by his arrival but I'd rather the club not bring on a player like him and if Uli's words mean anything we won't entertain that thought for his price.

Comment

Working...
                                X