This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
    as bitchy as Lewy can be, he's never actually sabotaged a team. When you don't show up to training because you aren't getting your way you aren't a player that can be counted on. His talent is undeniable but I'd take a shot on Bale likely for cheaper or just pay about half the fee he'd cost for Malcom. Not saying I wouldn't be excited by his arrival but I'd rather the club not bring on a player like him and if Uli's words mean anything we won't entertain that thought for his price.
    I absolutely see your point. But I'm sure a lot of what went on with him was his agent telling him to do that. He's a 19-20yr old kid. So it could have just been immaturity. From a skill set standpoint he absolutely worth bringing in and I wouldn't be opposed at all to taking the risk on him maturing from his couple bad decision in his teenage years. He should have joined us 2 years ago to begin with. Maybe he regrets choosing BVB and Barca now.

Comment

• It's for a loan, not a sale, and in the tweet posted later it says he want to stay and fight for a place.

Which is stupid as it is. Sell fucking Suarez instead and keep him in the Starting XI.

As for the comments then I guess running your contract out or leaving one year on it only to force a sale or move to the only competitor or major team in the league is much better. It's not like BVB *made him*. He had a tonne of clubs including Barca to choose from at Rennes and they had an understanding that when the time came, he would move to Barcelona. It's just that it came a year or two earlier than expected, but BVB got their money and should be fine.
      Last edited by DonAK; 17-05-2018, 02:03.

Comment

• He threw a bitchfit at age 19 and held a club hostage a year after signing. Yes completing your contract and deciding not to extend it is a much better and the professional thing to do. Its exactly what Lewandowski did. He asked BVB to sell and they said no so he held his end of the bargain that he literally put his signature next to. There is no justifying what Dembélé did and his reputation as a 'professional' is pretty much shot outside of Catalonia and France. God forbid he actually hits a bad run of form and starts getting benched. Nobody is taking on that potential headache just to do Barça a favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
          He threw a bitchfit at age 19 and held a club hostage a year after signing. Yes completing your contract and deciding not to extend it is a much better and the professional thing to do. Its exactly what Lewandowski did. He asked BVB to sell and they said no so he held his end of the bargain that he literally put his signature next to. There is no justifying what Dembélé did and his reputation as a 'professional' is pretty much shot outside of Catalonia and France. God forbid he actually hits a bad run of form and starts getting benched. Nobody is taking on that potential headache just to do Barça a favor.
          Must be why Liverpool and Klopp personally has been strongly linked to wanting him. So much for his reputation being shot.

Comment

• lmaooo and where is he playing for Klopp? Im sure Liverpool would be just delighted to help Barcelona out and bench one of their trio to develop Barca's unsettled starlet after this winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

"Barcelona is contacting several clubs to see if they're interested in Ousmane Dembele."

If there is any possiblity this is true, please please go all in.
              over rated, overhyped, over priced and a bitch.
              no thanks.

Comment

• Coman is better than this bitch... Been saying it for a long time.

The only reason Dembele was perceived better is because he had like the double of playing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  Coman is better than this bitch... Been saying it for a long time.

The only reason Dembele was perceived better is because he had like the double of playing time.
                  lol
                  Dembele is far from Comman. If anything we should go for Dembele and play one on the left and one on the right. And we are good for 10 years for the wings.

Comment

• Yeah, you guys keep telling yourself that. We couldn't get a better talent for the right side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
                      lol
                      Dembele is far from Comman. If anything we should go for Dembele and play one on the left and one on the right. And we are good for 10 years for the wings.
                      No, he's not. And given how cancerous he is I'm glad he's far from this club

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        No, he's not. And given how cancerous he is I'm glad he's far from this club
                        Yes he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
                          Yes he is.
                          Let's agree to disagree. Otherwise we'll stay here for ages playing this "he is/he's not" game

Comment

• if he's as good as you guys want him to be .. why in hell Barca wants to loan him? lol! he will turn out to be a 150 Million flop

Comment

• Because their board is dumb and Valverde seemingly doesn't like him for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                                if he's as good as you guys want him to be .. why in hell Barca wants to loan him? lol! he will turn out to be a 150 Million flop
                                This

Comment

Working...
                                X