Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go and see what their fans would think of this move. The board isn't always the smartest, I mean we have the prime example of that here ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
      He threw a bitchfit at age 19 and held a club hostage a year after signing. Yes completing your contract and deciding not to extend it is a much better and the professional thing to do. Its exactly what Lewandowski did. He asked BVB to sell and they said no so he held his end of the bargain that he literally put his signature next to. There is no justifying what Dembélé did and his reputation as a 'professional' is pretty much shot outside of Catalonia and France. God forbid he actually hits a bad run of form and starts getting benched. Nobody is taking on that potential headache just to do Barça a favor.
      100% agree.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
        if he's as good as you guys want him to be .. why in hell Barca wants to loan him? lol! he will turn out to be a 150 Million flop
        Why do you think that rumors are true?

Guy was injured more than half of a season. After return he scored or assist in 80% of the games he played more than one half.
        Dembele is best young winger in the world. And that is fact.
        Last edited by Bassnos; 17-05-2018, 13:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
          Why do you think that rumors are true?

Guy was injured more than half of a season. After return he scored or assist in 80% of the games he played more than one half.
          Dembele is best young winger in the world. And that is fact.
          Far from a fact .. that is just your opinion.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            Far from a fact .. that is just your opinion.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
            Numbers are fact.
            With serious injury he had he have better numbers than any 21y old player.
            Bailey is younger with better numbers but he declined at the end of the season and without injury. Even Guedes and Oyarzabal without injuries don't have that numbers.
            Comman is there but transfermarkt is right for putting 80M price tag on Dembele and 50M on Comman. At today market and stats numbers that is right difference between those two.

Comment

• If Barca looking to loan Dembélé out for a season makes him a "bad" player, then I guess Bayern extending both Ribéry and Robben makes them, what, world class players?
              Just want to point out the fallacy in the line of reasoning here.

Spoiler

Given Dembélé's persona, imo he's not the kind of a player Bayern need. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind him at all.
              Last edited by micky; 17-05-2018, 14:25.

Comment

• We are in wish thread so my wishes according rumors (Dybala) and Robbery extending are changeing but if I was Kovac my list of transfers would be:
                1. Griezmann
                2. Dembele
                3. Martial
                4. De Light

With this players we are on the top for manny years.
                We only need to deal with backup fullbacks.
                After that we can try to go for Werner and selling Lewa.

Comment

• I think Werner after RB not qualifying for the ACL should be priority 1 now with de Ligt as priority 2. Martial as plan 3 and if we miss out on them look to options like Bale and Dybala perhaps. I don’t think Griezmann or Dembélé are coming here... so that’s why I don’t include them.

Comment

• Its obvious that we should spend 599mills..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
                      Numbers are fact.
                      With serious injury he had he have better numbers than any 21y old player.
                      Bailey is younger with better numbers but he declined at the end of the season and without injury. Even Guedes and Oyarzabal without injuries don't have that numbers.
                      Comman is there but transfermarkt is right for putting 80M price tag on Dembele and 50M on Comman. At today market and stats numbers that is right difference between those two.
                      these numbers makes him a good player, not as good as you are trying to portray him though .. and he's not the best. so it's just an opinion not a fact even with those numbers .. it's still just your opinion.
                      Bayern are keeping Robbery as depth players not starters, it was stated a while ago that both players will be offered extension on the condition that they accept their new role.
                      if Dembele is the best in the world there is no way in hell Barca will be looking to loan him.

PS :
                      I never said he's bad, what I said is : overpriced, overhyped, over-rated and a bitch.
                      Last edited by Sakujo; 17-05-2018, 17:58.

Comment

• With Robbery extending their contracts, Gnabry coming back, some youngsters signing pro-contracts, I don't think we will see any new comer (unless Lewandowski is going to leave)

So my wish for this summer is to see our board leaving

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          With Robbery extending their contracts, Gnabry coming back, some youngsters signing pro-contracts, I don't think we will see any new comer (unless Lewandowski is going to leave)

So my wish for this summer is to see our board leaving
                          And for Robbery to tear their ACLs so I can watch us next season. I really can’t stand to watch either anymore.

Comment

• typical bayern FO everytime we bought great players and went all in in the transfer market was when Bayern was strugling in the BL.
                            Ribery+Toni+Klose etc were bought when Bayern missed the CL in the BL
                            Our FO was even facking hesitant to buy Robben, after some bad results in the BL that season in the first couple of games and i even remember there was an open letter from our fans to our FO, and we ended up buying Robben two,three days before the end of the transfer market. Now imagine if we didnt struggle in those opening three games knowing our FO we would have probably missed on robben.

After that Dortmund period where they crashed us for two seasons making bayern go and spend 40 mil for Martinez a DM at that time huge amount of money.

I would like to be proven otherwise but i think our FO would not even consider players like Griezmann,Martial and co as long as we are winning the BL. We will half ass it every season with players like Gnabry and wait for some good deals to open up like it did with Lewy,Goretzka,Gotze etc etc.

Imagine if we had team like Dortmund outplaying us last season and winning the BL we would have gone after someone like Griezmann 100%.

As long as the BL is so weak it will hurt us not only because of lack of competition but because our FO will always get complacent and be happy winning the BL and you dont need so much quality players to win it nowdays.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                              typical bayern FO everytime we bought great players and went all in in the transfer market was when Bayern was strugling in the BL.
                              Ribery+Toni+Klose etc were bought when Bayern missed the CL in the BL
                              Our FO was even facking hesitant to buy Robben, after some bad results in the BL that season in the first couple of games and i even remember there was an open letter from our fans to our FO, and we ended up buying Robben two,three days before the end of the transfer market. Now imagine if we didnt struggle in those opening three games knowing our FO we would have probably missed on robben.

After that Dortmund period where they crashed us for two seasons making bayern go and spend 40 mil for Martinez a DM at that time huge amount of money.

I would like to be proven otherwise but i think our FO would not even consider players like Griezmann,Martial and co as long as we are winning the BL. We will half ass it every season with players like Gnabry and wait for some good deals to open up like it did with Lewy,Goretzka,Gotze etc etc.

Imagine if we had team like Dortmund outplaying us last season and winning the BL we would have gone after someone like Griezmann 100%.

As long as the BL is so weak it will hurt us not only because of lack of competition but because our FO will always get complacent and be happy winning the BL and you dont need so much quality players to win it nowdays.
                              Agreed! 100%

We never learn. Never.

I expect a poor next season in BuLi. I think Dortmund will make a serious team, they will invest. Plus they got Favre who for them is the perfect coach right now. So I hope they will push us hard.

Only if we fail miserably we will act. Otherwise they will just wait for cheap options on the market.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                                Agreed! 100%

We never learn. Never.

I expect a poor next season in BuLi. I think Dortmund will make a serious team, they will invest. Plus they got Favre who for them is the perfect coach right now. So I hope they will push us hard.

Only if we fail miserably we will act. Otherwise they will just wait for cheap options on the market.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                                Dortmund Is highly unlikely to be competitive next year. It seems pretty sure they will lose Sokratis and Weigl IS also likely to be taken by either Shitty or PSG. Loosing Pulisic is also a possibility. They will be in rebuild mode next season.

In any case... Griezmann is by no means what we need.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X