This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    these numbers makes him a good player, not as good as you are trying to portray him though .. and he's not the best. so it's just an opinion not a fact even with those numbers .. it's still just your opinion.
    Bayern are keeping Robbery as depth players not starters, it was stated a while ago that both players will be offered extension on the condition that they accept their new role.
    if Dembele is the best in the world there is no way in hell Barca will be looking to loan him.

PS :
    I never said he's bad, what I said is : overpriced, overhyped, over-rated and a bitch.
    Ok... but I sad that he is best young player (<21y) in the world.
    Hope you are right about Robbery and new role.

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
      Dortmund Is highly unlikely to be competitive next year. It seems pretty sure they will lose Sokratis and Weigl IS also likely to be taken by either Shitty or PSG. Loosing Pulisic is also a possibility. They will be in rebuild mode next season.

In any case... Griezmann is by no means what we need.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
      At this point, with our board and everything Griezmann would be a dream signing.

Every high-profile signing in attack would be fantastic for us at this point. But I doubt it will happen.

They are not pursuing anyone special. They are just observing, waiting for a opportunity to arise so that they can buy someone on the cheap.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dream window!!!
        Goretzka (free), Arp (buy and then loan to Hoffenheim), Bailey, de Ligt, Ghoulam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
          Dream window!!!
          Goretzka (free), Arp (buy and then loan to Hoffenheim), Bailey, de Ligt, Ghoulam.
          I don’t see big name here and lot of unproved young players.
          All of that and player like Griezmann is good window

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
            I don’t see big name here and lot of unproved young players.
            All of that and player like Griezmann is good window
            I’m being realistic. Quite frankly the only other guy I could see us adding is Werner to that lost. I don’t see ya at all spending 100mill on a player. And that’s what it will take to get the lies of Griezmann, Hazard it Dybala. That’s why I don’t include them. Our board is too cheap to do that. They’ll go after the Werner, Bailey, Pulisic, Bale type guys around 50-60mill. We can say that’s not enough all we want. But it’s a fact that our board won’t spend big like the others.
            Last edited by Muller25; 19-05-2018, 14:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
              I’m being realistic. Quite frankly the only other Gus I could see ya adding is Werner to that lost. I don’t see ya at all spending 100mill on a player. And that’s what it will take to get the lies of Griezmann, Hazard it Dybala. That’s why I don’t include them. Our board is too cheap to do that. They’ll go after the Werner, Bailey, Pulisic, Bale type guys around 50-60mill. We can say that’s not enough all we want. But it’s a fact that our board won’t spend big like the others.
              I know...but I still hope.

Comment

• I am thoroughly aware of and embarrassed by the weakness of Scottish domestic football however I feel if Moussa Dembele (Celtic Glasgow) was available for a reasonable fee and the wage demands were not excessive he would be worth consideration. He is clearly more mobile than either of Lewandowski and Wagner. At the young age of twenty one he would be able to be 'moved on' for a reasonable fee if the purchase proved to be a mistake.

Eight goals in twelve games for the French under 21's suggest he would be worth a chance.

Just a thought!
                Last edited by edinburgh1966; 19-05-2018, 16:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by edinburgh1966 View Post
                  I am thoroughly aware of and embarrassed by the weakness of Scottish domestic football however I feel if Moussa Dembele (Celtic Glasgow) was available for a reasonable fee and the wage demands were not excessive he would be worth consideration. He is clearly more mobile than either of Lewandowski and Wagner. At the young age of twenty one he would be able to be 'moved on' for a reasonable fee if the purchase proved to be a mistake.

Eight goals in twelve games for the French under 21's suggest he would be worth a chance.

Just a thought!
                  I don't mind that at all .. in fact this seems more like "a Bayern kind of a deal".

Comment

• Originally posted by edinburgh1966 View Post
                    I am thoroughly aware of and embarrassed by the weakness of Scottish domestic football however I feel if Moussa Dembele (Celtic Glasgow) was available for a reasonable fee and the wage demands were not excessive he would be worth consideration. He is clearly more mobile than either of Lewandowski and Wagner. At the young age of twenty one he would be able to be 'moved on' for a reasonable fee if the purchase proved to be a mistake.

Just a thought!
                    I’ve actually liked him as a ST for a couple years now. I don’t know why he hasn’t moved to a bigger European club yet.

Comment

• I want the opposite of what Uli wants.
                      We need to make some big chances if we're wanna be ok in the future.

OUT
                      Lewandowski (Wants to go)
                      Boateng (Wants to go)
                      Bernat (Don't need to explain I hope)
                      Vidal (Goretzka is coming)
                      Thiago (Go to Pep or Barca)
                      Früchtl (on loan)

IN
                      Werner and Arp
                      De Ligt and Upamecano
                      Philipp Max
                      Goretzka
                      Cuisance (Send out on loan for 2 years)
                      Havertz (Send out on loan for 1 or 2 years)
                      Gnabry
                      Martial / Bailey / Hirving Lozano
                      Rony Lopez / Cengiz Under / Gelson Martins / Federico Chiesa / Malcom

Team per position
                      GK: Neuer - Ullreich - Hoffmann
                      CB: Hummels, Sule, De Ligt, Upamecano, Mai (Javi if needed)
                      LB: Alaba, Max
                      RB: Kimmich, Rafinha
                      DM: Javi, Rudy
                      CM: Tolisso; Goretzka, Sanches
                      CAM: James, Muller
                      LW: Ribery, Coman, Gnabry, Evina, Martial / Bailey / Hirving Lozano
                      RW: Robben, Rony Lopez / Cengiz Under / Gelson Martins / Federico Chiesa / Malcom, (Coman or Evina if needed)
                      SS: Muller, Gnabry
                      CF: Werner, Wagner, Arp, (Gnabry if needed)

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                        I want the opposite of what Uli wants.
                        We need to make some big chances if we're wanna be ok in the future.

OUT
                        Lewandowski (Wants to go)
                        Boateng (Wants to go)
                        Bernat (Don't need to explain I hope)
                        Vidal (Goretzka is coming)
                        Thiago (Go to Pep or Barca)
                        Früchtl (on loan)

IN
                        Werner and Arp
                        De Ligt and Upamecano
                        Philipp Max
                        Goretzka
                        Cuisance (Send out on loan for 2 years)
                        Havertz (Send out on loan for 1 or 2 years)
                        Gnabry
                        Martial / Bailey / Hirving Lozano
                        Rony Lopez / Cengiz Under / Gelson Martins / Federico Chiesa / Malcom

Team per position
                        GK: Neuer - Ullreich - Hoffmann
                        CB: Hummels, Sule, De Ligt, Upamecano, Mai (Javi if needed)
                        LB: Alaba, Max
                        RB: Kimmich, Rafinha
                        DM: Javi, Rudy
                        CM: Tolisso; Goretzka, Sanches
                        CAM: James, Muller
                        LW: Ribery, Coman, Gnabry, Evina, Martial / Bailey / Hirving Lozano
                        RW: Robben, Rony Lopez / Cengiz Under / Gelson Martins / Federico Chiesa / Malcom, (Coman or Evina if needed)
                        SS: Muller, Gnabry
                        CF: Werner, Wagner, Arp, (Gnabry if needed)
                        I’d be ok with this. Just highly unrealistic

Comment

• Im mad so I have big wish for new names!
                          Last edited by Bassnos; 20-05-2018, 22:40.

Comment

• ^bro I have got some bad news

Comment

• ideal & realistic scenario (won't happen anyway):

Out: Lewandowski (120 m), Costa (45 m), Vidal (45 m), Bernat (15 m)
                              In: Werner (70 m), Martial (50 m), Bailey (60 m), Philipp Max (15 m)

Comment

• Coman, not Comman. Ulreich, not Ullreich.

(De Ligt, not De Light.)

Comment

Working...
                                X