This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by micky View Post
    Coman, not Comman. Ulreich, not Ullreich.

(De Ligt, not De Light.)
    I have that problem from post 1 here so sorry about that.
    I wrote that Im mad so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post

Im mad so I have big wish for new names!
      Looking great to me!

Comment

• I honestly think weíre kind of set... the biggest problem was injuries at the wrong time.

For our winger position, we have an aging robbery. We have Coman and Gnabry coming in which I think are very good young wingers.

Only position I would look to seriously upgrade is young striker... lewandowski was crap in the end and Wagner isnít that great tbh (although heís a fine backup for Bundesliga and cup games).

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJville View Post
          I honestly think weíre kind of set... the biggest problem was injuries at the wrong time.

For our winger position, we have an aging robbery. We have Coman and Gnabry coming in which I think are very good young wingers.

Only position I would look to seriously upgrade is young striker... lewandowski was crap in the end and Wagner isnít that great tbh (although heís a fine backup for Bundesliga and cup games).
          Coman or Gnabry go down and youíre looking at guys way past there good years being regular starters. Thatís the issue. Another wing needs to be brought in to where we never should have to play the old farts in meaningful games. Also Coman and Gnabry arenít great players. Coman could be if he could stay healthy. Every time he looks to make the case to be a promising starting wing for us he gets injured. And Gnabry hasnít even played for us yet. Heís a good player, but we have no clue how he will perform here. A guy like Werner or Martial are perfect for us. They answer backup ST as well as wing.

Comment

I honestly think weíre kind of set... the biggest problem was injuries at the wrong time.

Uli?

Comment

• if you want to keep good players happy, they have to play.

You can't have 6 wingers that are quality... we will have 4, with Muller and James being able to slide in there at times. It's about what you need.

The decision has been made to keep Ribery and Robben.. they need to get replaced with someone else, but while they are still here - Gnabry and Coman are adequate.

Also, let's be real. We won the bundesliga, made it the CL semis and nearly advanced (with plenty of injuries), and made it to the Pokal Final. Although the last couple of weeks have been disappointing, let's not pretend that this is a bad season.

I remember when Bayern was struggling even in the Bundesliga, we've been a bit spoiled over the past few years.

Comment

if you want to keep good players happy, they have to play.

You can't have 6 wingers that are quality... we will have 4, with Muller and James being able to slide in there at times. It's about what you need.

The decision has been made to keep Ribery and Robben.. they need to get replaced with someone else, but while they are still here - Gnabry and Coman are adequate.

Also, let's be real. We won the bundesliga, made it the CL semis and nearly advanced (with plenty of injuries), and made it to the Pokal Final. Although the last couple of weeks have been disappointing, let's not pretend that this is a bad season.

I remember when Bayern was struggling even in the Bundesliga, we've been a bit spoiled over the past few years.
                This statement isnít going to go over well here FYI.
                For starters youíre kidding yourself to think that the BL title is any sort of accomplishment. Itís an incredibly weak league at the moment and shouldnít be looked at as a place to judge how good this team is at all. Every other competition we played in we lost. I mean letís be real we lost to Frankfurt in the Pokal final. Thatís embarrassing. And to lose in the semis wouldnít be awful if there was success in previous years. But this has been an issu for years now that we canít get over the hump. And that hump has appeared to be wing play. And our fucking idiotic board still think Robbery are worth something when they should both be in the MLS for the last few years. Until this board changes or we move on from Robbery, they will get less support each year from REAL BAYERN FANS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                  For starters youíre kidding yourself to think that the BL title is any sort of accomplishment. Itís an incredibly weak league at the moment and shouldnít be looked at as a place to judge how good this team is at all. Every other competition we played in we lost. I mean letís be real we lost to Frankfurt in the Pokal final. Thatís embarrassing. And to lose in the semis wouldnít be awful if there was success in previous years. But this has been an issu for years now that we canít get over the hump. And that hump has appeared to be wing play. And our fucking idiotic board still think Robbery are worth something when they should both be in the MLS for the last few years. Until this board changes or we move on from Robbery, they will get less support each year from REAL BAYERN FANS!!!
                  This...

Is not a matter of being spoiled, it's a matter of being rational.

Even within our own board the are discrepancies. KHR have a completely different mindset as Bald fattie. Brazzo also recently called Bald Fattie on his bullshit, saying he was wrong on pushing for a renewal with Jupp instead of going for the kill on our number one priority, which was Tuchel.

I think Coman is great, I really do, but he's starting to get the same glass legs virus Robbťry are famous to have and although I think Gnabry is pretty good and is underrated by a lot of people, it's still unclear if he'll be able to cope with the pressure that is playing here and be able to perform to the best of his abilities.

Not to mention we are one injury away of seeing a grandpa strolling with his walker on the field.

It's because of fans that defend this approach that we are in this mess in the first place. People rather protest against the color of our shorts than the problems actually have. Fuck them as well
                  Last edited by FernandoBR; 22-05-2018, 13:57.

Comment

• We have precisely 0 quality wingers at Bayern.

Comment

getting to the champions league semi final is something precisely 4 teams accomplish. That is a good accomplishment. A rational board looks at that and doesn't say "we failed, we need to blow it all up" like some of you think.

Improvements need to be made, but the Bayern of the last 5-6 years is probably the strongest it has been since the glory days in the 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        This...

It's because of fans that defend this approach that we are in this mess in the first place. People rather protest against the color of our shorts than the problems actually have. Fuck them as well
                        this "mess"... oh get outta here. You don't know how spoiled you've been.

Go talk to an AC Milan fan about being in a mess.

Comment

Spoiled. LoL. You are blind. Bayern with the quality they have, winning the BL, given how shit the league has become is nothing more than an obligation. When I started following this team winning the BL was indeed something to be proud of. The league was difficult and winning the CL was nothing more than a distant dream.

And you talk about Milan. Behold there or future if our board continued to fuck things up the way they have.

Comment

And thats where we are heading slowly if we keep up like this - we will become the AC Milan 2.0, just in Bayern version.

As long as Uli is here we wont move in the right direction. He is a dinosaur and holding us back with his shitty approach.

KHR should lead this club instead of that corrupt idiot. He is in for changes and a different/new approach on the market as well.

Comment

getting to the champions league semi final is something precisely 4 teams accomplish. That is a good accomplishment. A rational board looks at that and doesn't say "we failed, we need to blow it all up" like some of you think.

Improvements need to be made, but the Bayern of the last 5-6 years is probably the strongest it has been since the glory days in the 70s.
                              And that’s where you are wrong. Our board is only motivated by money. To have the talent we have and to not do anything with it for the last several years is a failure in the CL. Our board sees money and says well we still win “X” amount of money this season and is ok with it. But as a fan base and even players you deserve more with the talent we have. If we won’t the CL 2 years ago this might be different. But we have now became the team that can’t oerform in big time moments against actual talented teams. And that’s what goes back to you saying winning the BL is an accomplishment. It’s not. It’s a weak league that we should dominate. I hope other clubs can uo the play and talent to make the league more constrictive Bc I think that’s partly why we flop late in the year is bc we aren’t challenged at all during the season.

Comment

And thatís where you are wrong. Our board is only motivated by money. To have the talent we have and to not do anything with it for the last several years is a failure in the CL. Our board sees money and says well we still win ďXĒ amount of money this season and is ok with it. But as a fan base and even players you deserve more with the talent we have. If we wonít the CL 2 years ago this might be different. But we have now became the team that canít oerform in big time moments against actual talented teams. And thatís what goes back to you saying winning the BL is an accomplishment. Itís not. Itís a weak league that we should dominate. I hope other clubs can uo the play and talent to make the league more constrictive Bc I think thatís partly why we flop late in the year is bc we arenít challenged at all during the season.
                                i said winning the bundesliga AND getting to the champions league semi finals, and almost advancing, IS an accomplishment. And it is. But you can think whatever you want

Comment

Working...
                                X