This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post

You do need a player from Ukraine in order to reach the final in Kyïv, after all..
    Resign Tymoshuk

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post

If I'm KHR I offer them 45 this year and loan him and then another 45 next summer. Ousmane should not leave Germany without Bayern matching what any other club will pay.
      We could've bought him for 10 m :/

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        We could've bought him for 10 m :/
        supposedly but we lost Sammner and apparently where in contact with the wrong agent. IMO I'm glad he didn't come here last year because with Robbens health we could be looking at another situation like with Sanches. If Im a young player I avoid Bayern atm because the only way to get minutes here is for someone to get injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          In the 1860s, Von Treitschke called it "the dagger pointing at the heart of Germany" in an attempt to mobilize national support for taking it from France

Originally posted by Grey View Post
          In that case then, so was most of Europe
          Was Chile?

Comment

• if the sanchez deal falls apart, i would like if we went all out for aubameyang.

Comment

• Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele has met with Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola regarding a potential summer move.

The France international is keen to leave Dortmund this summer and dined alongside Guardiola in Manchester on Monday evening.
              Le 10 Foot

Can Guardiola f.ck off?

Comment

• Saul Niguez is a dream transfer for me. A true big game player. He seems to have a 80 million euro clause, please break the bank for him next year. Playing 4-3-3 with a rotation of Tolisso, Thiago, Saul, Goretzka and Vidal.

Vidal is aging though, and potentially sold or starting on the bench, Sanches is question mark.

Comment

• that's shocking if it's true!!!

Comment

• Talked about Madrid every other week.

Looked like they might have signed him too......until Mbappe made his breakthrough.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                      that's shocking if it's true!!!
                      Well a good thing is we dont have to hear Lewa whine anymore about the topscoretitel, he will get it again next season then

Comment

• Saul and Ceballos are really World Class. Especially the former. If Bayern wanna do things they've never done before, then activate THOSE clauses before other Spanish giants will do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fought View Post
                          Saul Niguez is a dream transfer for me. A true big game player. He seems to have a 80 million euro clause, please break the bank for him next year. Playing 4-3-3 with a rotation of Tolisso, Thiago, Saul, Goretzka and Vidal.

Vidal is aging though, and potentially sold or starting on the bench, Sanches is question mark.

Didn't he scored a wonder goal against us?

Comment

• ^ Yeah in the semifinal. First leg in 2015.

Comment

• So with 15 mil clause why dont we try to get Ceballos while we are after so many midfielders. I swear real has become so smart they will buy this guy plus asensio plus vallejo and Llorente. That four guys with huge potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                                ^ Yeah in the semifinal. First leg in 2015.
                                2016*

Comment

Working...
                                X