Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we really want to invest and get back on track 200 mil is like the minimum sum. We need huge amount but in the long run we can make some money from wages.
    Players like Robbery,Muller,Rafinha,Martinez,Muller,Boate g and hummels are on big contracts.

Buying players like Pavard35,De Ligt50, de jong50,Havertz50-60,FB15 and two wingers 120 mill will probably set ua back 300-320mil, BUT we already made 90 mil last season and can make some money(100-120mil) by selling Boateng30,Hummels25-30,Muller25-30 and martinez15-20 plus those young players will make far less then muller,robbery,boateng and hummels.

In the end we will be on 100-150 net spent but our team will have a new face and will be set for years.

Kimmich,Alaba new fullback
    Sule,Pavard,De ligt,Mai
    De Jong,tolisso,thiago,goretzka
    James,Havertz
    Coman,Davies,two new wingers,Gnabry
    Lewy,Gnabry

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Agreed. I think we target 1 wing and that’s it. I think the board looks at it this way...
      We have Coman, Gnabry and Davies for 2 wing spots. Meaning we need 1 more in their eyes. Problem occurs when multiple wings get injured and you have no subs and have to play guys like Muller at wing.
      The thing is you can plan so much for injuries. If you have 4 good enough wingers, who you can really rely on and suddenly 3 of them get injured, you give board pass. But when you have bad wingers (Robbery) to start with with no cover up for them, that's the turning point for me. I get mad at that and there is no excuse that board can make that makes me comfortable

Comment

• Shit I forgot about Davies

so yeah signing 1 winger should be enough

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          Shit I forgot about Davies

so yeah signing 1 winger should be enough
          We don't know anything about Davies. This sounds like when 2010-era Bayern fans thought Mehmet Ekici meant we'd never have to buy another attacker any time soon. Turns out, he was garbage. I'm loathe to say what we need or don't need based on the performances of a player who doesn't even play for us yet. In all likelihood, as much as it will break my heart, Davies won't amount to anything at Bayern.

Spoiler
          And neither, for that matter, will Coman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
            We don't know anything about Davies. This sounds like when 2010-era Bayern fans thought Mehmet Ekici meant we'd never have to buy another attacker any time soon. Turns out, he was garbage. I'm loathe to say what we need or don't need based on the performances of a player who doesn't even play for us yet. In all likelihood, as much as it will break my heart, Davies won't amount to anything at Bayern.

Spoiler
            I agree about Davies, but we should test him before thinking about buying a new winger

And I disagree about Coman ... he always impressed in tough games when we needed him (vs Juventus, PSG, Celtic, vs Besiktas when we needed to open the score at AA ...)
            Too bad he was injured vs Real Madrid, or else we would've reached the final and won the cup

Comment

• I'm inclined to agree with Grey here, there is nothing solid to show that Davies can live up to the first team potential. I genuinely hope he proves us wrong & brings nothing but absolute fire on our wings but with the way Bayern is currently, I'd be a downright fool to get my hopes up.

Coman is so 50/50, he doesn't even seem that big a deal for us anymore. Bayern need to splash the cash and sign a winger of the highest class. Coman still needs a season or two of consistent football without being plagued by injuries to really shine.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                I agree about Davies, but we should test him before thinking about buying a new winger

And I disagree about Coman ... he always impressed in tough games when we needed him (vs Juventus, PSG, Celtic, vs Besiktas when we needed to open the score at AA ...)
                Too bad he was injured vs Real Madrid, or else we would've reached the final and won the cup
                Coman has the skills to succeed here, no question whatsoever. Given his history thus far, however, I just don't see it happening. He's too injury prone and it's really only getting worse.

Comment

• Hehe, Neverkusen already issued statement regarding Havertz :

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...et-kai-havertz

Comment

• Linton Maina from H96 is a guy whose name we'll hear about in the next future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

Spoiler
                      Absolutely he has to do something. But he’s atleast a player here to rotate in. Time will tell if he’s a useful player for that role.

I know you (and most of us) wantbthat big wing signing... but the fact is, we all know it won’t happen. So we have to pretty much just hope one or 2 of these young wings become WC. Bc we won’t drop that 100mill for the proven one.

Comment

• Don't know where to put it, so let it be here.

In the of recent performances and rumors that Javi is leaving next summer, whom you think could realistically bolster our defensive midfield (except Kimmich)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                          Don't know where to put it, so let it be here.

In the of recent performances and rumors that Javi is leaving next summer, whom you think could realistically bolster our defensive midfield (except Kimmich)?
                          Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                            Don't know where to put it, so let it be here.

Just get better CBs that aren't past their prime.

Comment

• I'd like to see this guy Luca Hernandez at Bayern. He's a left back, he can easily bench Alaba and play as a CB when needed. He also played a big role for France at last World Cup.

Comment

• I wish Pep would come back to Bayern.

Comment

Working...
                                X