• Show
Clear All

• Grey
    replied
    Naby Keita please.

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    If thiago leaves we need another creative midfielder to rotate with Goretzka and Kimmich. This Rennes guy Camavinga is the next big thing and we can probably get him for 60 70 mil we can raise 30-45 mil on thiago and martinez. Then maybe Dest and we are set.

RB pavard,dest
    CB alaba lucas,Sule,Boateng, Nianzou
    LB davies lucas alaba
    CM/DM kimmich,goretzka, Camavinga, Nianzou
    AM - Muller, Cuisance,tolisso?
    Wings-Sane,Gnabry,Coman,Muller
    ST - lewy, zirkzee

We have many games next season better bring a midfielder with a future here he can get plenty of games than to burry 40,50 mil for a 28 average player high salary player like brozovic.

Camavinga and Dest and this team will be double set on every position with high quality players with great potential to be even better

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Alaba wasn't that good in Lisbon. But all in all I think he did very well as CB

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    I thought Alaba was brilliant this season at CB except for the fact that he can't read an offside trap, let alone deploy one himself. I noticed an awful lot of uncertainty between all of our CB pairings this seasons and I think that has a lot to do with the repeated rotations, injuries, and tactics this season. Frankly, this was by far the best season Alaba's had for half a decade.

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
    I'm still bitter that we're losing Thiago and losing our best RB. But already accepted it. "It is what it is".

On Suele, I'm not super sold on him, but I definitely think he is much better than Boateng.

On Alaba, yes. I think that if Hernandez performs to his abilities, Alaba would be benched. It's an open question though whether Hernandez can do so. We'll see. Alaba was very unconvincing in the CL IMO.

Would still love to get Upa to start in our defense though.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Ups just extended a couple weeks ago. He’s going nowhere this summer. We are set at CB if we keep Alaba. Even if we lose Boa (which might not happen). We really need a 4th winger, RB and CM.

My bet is we sign Perisic or do another loan with him. Add Dest at RB and I have no clue what we will do at CM. Based on the past couple years... I’d imagine we loan a vet who’s just kinda ehhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post

So you like midfield Kimmich and Sule at CB now? Also, does this mean Alaba is benched?

Keita is top of my list right now too, I think there's a real chance we can get him.
    I'm still bitter that we're losing Thiago and losing our best RB. But already accepted it. "It is what it is".

On Suele, I'm not super sold on him, but I definitely think he is much better than Boateng.

On Alaba, yes. I think that if Hernandez performs to his abilities, Alaba would be benched. It's an open question though whether Hernandez can do so. We'll see. Alaba was very unconvincing in the CL IMO.

Would still love to get Upa to start in our defense though.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Don't know. I think the jury is still out on Hernández and Süle. Let's see how those two do.

Davies-Hernández-Süle-Pavard

Is satisfactory in principle, although I would rather have Upamecano instead of Süle but whatever.

So you like midfield Kimmich and Sule at CB now? Also, does this mean Alaba is benched?

Meh. I'd be more interested in Keita.

Keita is top of my list right now too, I think there's a real chance we can get him.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Nils View Post
    Thiago + 20 mil and you give us Sadio Man�, make that happen.
    Meh. I'd be more interested in Keita.

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Thiago + 20 mil and you give us Sadio Mané, make that happen.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthernStar View Post
    Upemacano. Alaba sucks at cb.
    Quality over quantity should be the priority
    bale if available within affordable wage
    What ? You must have watched other season than the rest of the world if you think alaba sucks at CB... He was a beast

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Leroy's a superstar
    The entire squad is at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
    Donyiu guys think we need a superstar to underline and maybe boost squad moral even more?
    Leroy's a superstar

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    Donyiu guys think we need a superstar to underline and maybe boost squad moral even more?

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    I don't think expectations wil be met.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post

What is your ideal defensive line? Does it include any of our current players?
    Don't know. I think the jury is still out on Hernández and Süle. Let's see how those two do.

Davies-Hernández-Süle-Pavard

Is satisfactory in principle, although I would rather have Upamecano instead of Süle but whatever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X