This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    I think Ndombele would fit us. Good and young enough to be Javi's replacement. And probably won't cost as much as De Jong.
    I feel de Jong is more talented and the price difference isn't much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      I feel de Jong is more talented and the price difference isn't much.
      I mean, negotiating with Lyon would be easier since we also signed Coco last year.. We don't need a DM who is going to play every game for us unless Kovac changes his formation. And i pretty much believe FDJ will demand a starting spot in our XI. If we are going to implement 2012/13 tactics with double-pivot in midfield then i'd gladly welcome Frenkie.

Comment

• I have no specific desire for a particular player here, just whomever works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          I have no specific desire for a particular player here, just whomever works.
          Bringing back Rudy will do the job

Comment

• Oblak. (Just want to feed a Neuer position in the next years discussion)

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
              Oblak. (Just want to feed a Neuer position in the next years discussion)
              Probably the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment. Doesn't get enough recognition though.

Comment

Oblak. (Just want to feed a Neuer position in the next years discussion)

Oblak is very good but remember that very defensive teams will always make goalkeepers look better, like they did with De Gea, Courtois and now Oblak.

Comment

• Chelsea warns Real they want at least 100M€ for hazard . Dafuq why are we waiting? Pocket change!

Comment

• Eden Hazard, probably the most overrated (attacking) player out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                      Oblak is very good but remember that very defensive teams will always make goalkeepers look better, like they did with De Gea, Courtois and now Oblak.
                      I agree overall, but United didn't even look better defensively even when they parked the bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                        Eden Hazard, probably the most overrated (attacking) player out there.
                        Why end your post like that? out of arguments to back up that statement?

Comment

Why end your post like that? out of arguments to back up that statement?
                          Because he rarely steps up in big games and hasn't really shown the kind of consistency expected from a WC player.

What are your arguments for him being a WC player? Because he's Belgian?

Comment

Because he rarely steps up in big games and hasn't really shown the kind of consistency expected from a WC player.

What are your arguments for him being a WC player? Because he's Belgian?
                            I think you should do more research about him in big games, he debunked that year after year.
                            You do that now. Then comeback.
                            WC18 he outclassed everybody else. Even that fraud Modric.
                            I was born in Germany , so all my love and affection goes to German players. Not really the correct argument to counterattack me.

edit you know what, I'm in a good mood, did it for ya ;-)
                            27 sept '18
                            EDEN HAZARD'S 'TOP SIX' RECORD
                            The Belgium captain is certainly a big-game player...
                            Man Utd – 5 goals and 5 assists
                            Tottenham – 5 goals and 3 assists
                            Arsenal – 5 goals and 3 assists
                            Liverpool – 5 goals and 2 assists
                            Man City – 4 goals and 5 assists
                            Last edited by St3ph3n; 15-01-2019, 13:43.

Comment

I think you should do more research about him in big games, he debunked that year after year.
                              You do that now. Then comeback.
                              WC18 he outclassed everybody else. Even that fraud Modric.
                              I was born in Germany , so all my love and affection goes to German players. Not really the correct argument to counterattack me.

edit you know what, I'm in a good mood, did it for ya ;-)
                              27 sept '18
                              EDEN HAZARD'S 'TOP SIX' RECORD
                              The Belgium captain is certainly a big-game player...
                              Man Utd – 5 goals and 5 assists
                              Tottenham – 5 goals and 3 assists
                              Arsenal – 5 goals and 3 assists
                              Liverpool – 5 goals and 2 assists
                              Man City – 4 goals and 5 assists
                              What's the time span?

You don't seem to get what a "big game" is. It's not any game against the top-6 teams of the EPL. A big game isn't just any "high stakes game" but also a game that must be won in order to either continue to advance in the competition, or win the competition altogether. For example, last year's WC was the only such tournament in which I saw him play more or less at the level expected of him.
                              Last edited by micky; 15-01-2019, 13:56.

Comment

What's the time span?

You don't seem to get what a "big game" is. It's not any game against the top-6 teams of the EPL. A big game isn't just any "high stakes game" but also a game that must be won in order to either continue to advance in the competition, or win the competition altogether. For example, last year's WC was the only such tournament in which I saw him play more or less at the level expected of him.
                                Hey, you are not going to dick yourself out of this. He delivers. period.
                                Your last sentence doesn't add up towards your first opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X