Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haller what a player. Scores, creates, is big and is not inflated as Jovic. I would be extremely satisfied if he comes.

Comment

• Sergio Ramos

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
        Fuck Sergio Ramos
        ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          ftfy

Just wait until he scores a header at a CL final for us.

Comment

Just wait until he scores a header at a CL final for us.
            I wouldn't take that cunt, even if it means 100% CL win.

Comment

• Sergio Ramos is better than Boateng and Hummels and would cost a penny given his age. A no brainer transfer IMO....

We’ve had douche bags in our team before, we do now, our whole club is presided by douche bags... why should we exclude a player who’s won everything because he’s a douche bag?

Comment

Sergio Ramos is better than Boateng and Hummels and would cost a penny given his age. A no brainer transfer IMO....

We’ve had douche bags in our team before, we do now, our whole club is presided by douche bags... why should we exclude a player who’s won everything because he’s a douche bag?
                We've never had a player as douchy as Ramos. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  We've never had a player as douchy as Ramos. Ever.
                  I agree. But damn does Ribery come Close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                    I agree. But damn does Ribery come Close.
                    I don't agree. Ribery is scum, no doubt, but Ramos is just in a field of his own. He and Pepe are two of the most shameful players I've ever seen. The fact they both played for Madrid is not a coincidence.

edit: I'm not actually sure Ribery is the douchiest palyer we've had. Lothar Matthaus has always really pissed me off.

Comment

I don't agree. Ribery is scum, no doubt, but Ramos is just in a field of his own. He and Pepe are two of the most shameful players I've ever seen. The fact they both played for Madrid is not a coincidence.

edit: I'm not actually sure Ribery is the douchiest palyer we've had. Lothar Matthaus has always really pissed me off.
                      Ramos is one of the dirtiest players I’ve ever seen. But as for as just being a dick or a douche. Ribery is right up there. Mainly bc of his off the pitch issues. Ramos oddly is clean off the pitch “supposedly”

Comment

• Ramos is one of the dumbest footballers on planet.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/re...f358b457f.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          Ramos is one of the dirtiest players I’ve ever seen. But as for as just being a dick or a douche. Ribery is right up there. Mainly bc of his off the pitch issues. Ramos oddly is clean off the pitch “supposedly”
                          That's fair, I suppose I'm limiting my analysis of "douche" to on-field events, which probably isn't accurate. You're right that Ribery's personal life has been far more douchy and scandalous. But then again, there are plenty of people douchier than Ramos off the pitch, and most won't even begin to approach his reputation, simply because of all of the trash he does in game.

Comment

• Still, he is better than all of our defenders... Sule is probably more valuable and has more time in front of him.

Bu whatever fuck you guys

Comment

• I honestly wouldn't even trust Ramos not getting sent off every game

Comment

Lothar? I don’t see what’s that douchy about him really.

Comment

Working...
                                X