This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    It’s a year ago. What have you done for me lately. A year ago is a long time
    Dude, follow the conversation or risk looking dumb

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    I admit I've never once been impressed with Tolisso
    The guy almost literally hasn't played this season. What else could Bayer be talking about except last season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Dude, follow the conversation or risk looking dumb

The guy almost literally hasn't played this season. What else could Bayer be talking about except last season?
      Why’s he even being brought up today?

Comment

Why’s he even being brought up today?
        I dunno! Let's ask that question to Bayer also

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          You weren't impressed with Tolisso against Madrid last season?
          Honestly? Not really. It's Thiago I was impressed with, as usual concerning our midfield. I give you that he probably had the best debut season as Bayern midfeldier in a long while till Tymoščuk and van Bommel, which is saying something ok but I feel like he's good at pretty much everything but excels in nothing. Hope he'll prove me wrong nonetheless since he'll definitely stay.

Comment

• Get rid of the dead weight and re-build around Kimmich, Süle, Thiago, Tolisso and Goretzka etc. That would be a good start in terms of the squad, but a complete revamp from top to bottom is required before anything comes out of it. Bayern lost the way after winning the treble because Uli and the whole organization refuse to admit it isn't 2013 anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              Considering all the players rumored to us, I might see us winning the BuLi in a comfortable fashion, again, but nowhere close enough to gear up in the CL lol
              Not only top names are quality... Pepe for instance is a beast. He could very well explode in a top club. Hopefully it'll be is

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                Get rid of the dead weight and re-build around Kimmich, Süle, Tolisso and Goretzka etc. That would be a good start in terms of the squad, but a complete revamp from top to bottom is required before anything comes out of it. Bayern lost the way after winning the treble because Uli and the whole organization refuse to admit it isn't 2013 anymore.
                I’ll go ahead and say it... Kimmich needs to stay but not as a RB. Didn’t play obviously today but that’s not the point. I think s huge part of our defensive struggles are that we use our outside backs as wings instead of actually having talented wings. Either make Kimmich and for that matter Alaba midfielders pushing forward or actually get defenders l.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  Not only top names are quality... Pepe for instance is a beast. He could very well explode in a top club. Hopefully it'll be is
                  I personally want him, too, but...
                  Is he gonna explode on his own? Who is gonna teach him how to approach CL games, how to perfect his game and whom is he gonna learn from? Niko Kovac, the man who had never seen a knock-out CL game until tonight? Callum Hudson-Odoi? Davies? Coman? Lewandowski? James who was benched in every CL Final?

Comment

• Transfer Wish-list for our overhaul
                    - Boa (out) -- Hernandez (IN)
                    - Rafinha (out) -- Pavard (IN)
                    - Ribery (out) -- Odoi (IN)
                    - Robben (out) -- N.Pepe (IN)
                    - James (out) -- Brandt (IN)* this is one of my most wanted players.
                    - Luka Jović (IN)

Pavard is already ours, Hernandez almost?!

then I am so worried we would cheap out and get Brandt for the wing and then call it a day for our offensive signings. or do the same but with Werner.
                    during the winter buzz for Odoi I read somewhere that KHR said if we get CHO we wont be signing another winger in the summer.

so it will be Coman, Gnabry, Odoi & Davies.
                    but that was before the arrival of Davies, now that we are playing Davies in the 2nd team and there is a chance we would loan him. maybe we will reconsider and get 2 wingers instead of just one.

Comment

I’ll go ahead and say it... Kimmich needs to stay but not as a RB. Didn’t play obviously today but that’s not the point. I think s huge part of our defensive struggles are that we use our outside backs as wings instead of actually having talented wings. Either make Kimmich and for that matter Alaba midfielders pushing forward or actually get defenders l.
                      Ok. Let's do that. Let's not play Kimmich, arguably the best RB in the world as a RB... Who will then play there ?
                      Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                      Is he gonna explode on his own? Who is gonna teach him how to approach CL games, how to perfect his game and whom is he gonna learn from? Niko Kovac, the man who had never seen a knock-out CL game until tonight? Callum Hudson-Odoi? Davies? Coman? Lewandowski? James who was benched in every CL Final?
                      You got a point there... He won't have the luxury of having an experienced Robben on the bench to teach him, like he would've, had him been signed this season...

As he won't, the answer is simple: Kovac needs to go. Hope we fail to win the BL for that to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                        Robbery with a 1-year extension.

Comment

Ok. Let's do that. Let's not play Kimmich, arguably the best RB in the world as a RB... Who will then play there ? You got a point there... He won't have the luxury of having an experienced Robben on the bench to teach him, like he would've, had him been signed this season...

As he won't, the answer is simple: Kovac needs to go. Hope we fail to win the BL for that to happen
                          Best RB or best RB that plays as a RB/MF/RW? That’s like calling Giancarlo Stanton the best RF in the world when he’s actually a DH.

Comment

• My 19/20 would be like this if I was fat, bald and evaded taxes...

-------------------------Jovic
                            Coman------------Havertz------------Pepe
                            -------------------Thiago-Ndidi
                            Hernandez-Pavard-De Ligt-Kimmich
                            --------------------------Neuer

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                              Robbery with a 1-year extension.
                              Jokes aside, come next season we might easily jump from one extreme to another. We're apparently targeting all talented but unexperienced players, and it's not like Bayern has had great record in developing young players in recent times. Except Kimmich, perhaps.

Comment

My 19/20 would be like this if I was fat, bald and evaded taxes...

-------------------------Jovic
                                Coman------------Havertz------------Pepe
                                -------------------Thiago-Ndidi
                                Hernandez-Pavard-De Ligt-Kimmich
                                --------------------------Neuer
                                As long as you understand that’s unrealistic it’s ok. We won’t get 7 new starters next yeat
                                Last edited by Muller25; 14-03-2019, 03:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X