This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    As long as you understand that’s bit relative it’s ok. We don’t get 7 new starters next yeat
    I know we won't... We should though. That team would probably struggle a bit in it's first season but in would be a serious contender with every passing year...

Comment

• Can we just buy the full Ajax squad and Ten Hag?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
        Can we just buy the full Ajax squad and Ten Hag?
        Won't be winning any titles then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
          Won't be winning any titles then.
          They're the ones still in the Champions League, they're also the ones who actually managed to beat Real Madrid which we failed to do in the 3 times we faced them since 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
            They're the ones still in the Champions League, they're also the ones who actually managed to beat Real Madrid which we failed to do in the 3 times we faced them since 2012
            This Real Madrid we would've conquered as well with the squad of last years.
            It's comparing apples with aeroplanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
              This Real Madrid we would've conquered as well with the squad of last years.

It's comparing apples with aeroplanes.
              No we wouldn't with a defense that don't defend and a striker that doesn't score...

LewanCHOKEski is reminding me of Gabriel Jesus in the WC. Scored ZERO goals and yet there were people defending him cause he was important tactically, created space for other and helped defending... Guess what, the striker's main fucking job is to score fucking goals... The rest is secondary... The same way Jesus was shit in the WC, Lewy was shit in the past five years of the CL...

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                No we wouldn't with a defense that don't defend and a striker that doesn't score...

LewanCHOKEski is reminding me of Gabriel Jesus in the WC. Scored ZERO goals and yet there were people defending him cause he was important tactically, created space for other and helped defending... Guess what, the striker's main fucking job is to score fucking goals... The rest is secondary... The same way Jesus was shit in the WC, Lewy was shit in the past five years of the CL...
                Sounds like something Bayern fans says when defending Müller, not even kidding.

Comment

Lewy wasn't good enough, that's for sure.
                  But last years there was a team, and there was Sergio Ramos keeping all of them 100% sharp and focused. The Real team that was on the pitch against Ajax last weak, was as weak as we were in the second half against Liverpool.
                  Augsburg would've probably won as well in Bernabeu that day.

Comment

• Our attack needs an overhaul. Someone to push Lewa. The James situation should really be looked into deeply. How bad he's been shouldn't make it a forgone conclusion to buy him. Coman and Gnabry aren't good enough obviously Robbery have to go. All this needs to be addressed.

A ST, CAM and 2 wings need to be brought in.

Comment

Our attack needs an overhaul. Someone to push Lewa. The James situation should really be looked into deeply. How bad he's been shouldn't make it a forgone conclusion to buy him. Coman and Gnabry aren't good enough obviously Robbery have to go. All this needs to be addressed.

James should be out by summer. I don't care if he is golden dick of the BL, or best left foot of the world, if he is gonna play like that when we most need him to, he should as well GTFO. Who do you think Bayern worst player is? Let's say Ribery. If we have put Ribery instead of James, you wouldn't have even felt the difference, this is how bad James was/is/have been entire season. Don't dare talk about tactics, cause really good players lift the team up by themselves just like Ronaldo did. They don't feed off of team's momentum, they feed momentum to the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                        James should be out by summer. I don't care if he is golden dick of the BL, or best left foot of the world, if he is gonna play like that when we most need him to, he should as well GTFO. Who do you think Bayern worst player is? Let's say Ribery. If we have put Ribery instead of James, you wouldn't have even felt the difference, this is how bad James was/is/have been entire season. Don't dare talk about tactics, cause really good players lift the team up by themselves just like Ronaldo did. They don't feed off of team's momentum, they feed momentum to the team.
                        And the thing is its not just 1 performance. Its been all season.

Comment

Our attack needs an overhaul. Someone to push Lewa. The James situation should really be looked into deeply. How bad he's been shouldn't make it a forgone conclusion to buy him. Coman and Gnabry aren't good enough obviously Robbery have to go. All this needs to be addressed.

Out through the door ?

Comment

Out through the door ?
                            Lol gotta say that made me laugh a little.

Comment

And the thing is its not just 1 performance. Its been all season.
                              Now people laughed at me, but what is the difference between him and Ozil? Let me tell a difference, Ozil delivered on the highest levels for 4-5 consecutive years and was one of the best players in Germany's squad for two consecutive WC. What has James done? A very good WC campaign with Colombia, not even a full season. Now both of them sit on their asses and probably in their minds think that everybody is wrong and they still have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                                Now people laughed at me, but what is the difference between him and Ozil? Let me tell a difference, Ozil delivered on the highest levels for 4-5 consecutive years and was one of the best players in Germany's squad for two consecutive WC. What has James done? A very good WC campaign with Colombia, not even a full season. Now both of them sit on their asses and probably in their minds think that everybody is wrong and they still have it.
                                Are you fucking kidding me? You're so fucking annoying with those Ozil comparisons. He's been our best player last season, and playing like shit just like all other players in the squad under Niko fucking Kovac.

Comment

Working...
                                X