This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? You're so fucking annoying with those Ozil comparisons. He's been our best player last season, and playing like shit just like all other players in the squad under Niko fucking Kovac.
    But he got a point about James. He never delievered on the longer run.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      But he got a point about James. He never delievered on the longer run.
      Long run? He's been great in 2014, first season under Ancelotti for Real Madrid. And then Zidane benched him for Isco. He wasn't playing that much under Zidane, he simply doesn't like him. Same happened to Isco under Solari.

Comment

Long run? He's been great in 2014, first season under Ancelotti for Real Madrid. And then Zidane benched him for Isco. He wasn't playing that much under Zidane, he simply doesn't like him. Same happened to Isco under Solari.
        You say it yourself, he was good in 2014, which is 5 years ago. He got benched by Zidane because he’s simply not good enough. There’s a reason Real Madrid could win 3 CL trophies in a row without James. They simply didn’t miss him and played better without him.

I like James a lot, but I do as well start to believe he is not needed after this summer. If he stays fine, but if he goes I won’t be that sad about it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
          You say it yourself, he was good in 2014, which is 5 years ago. He got benched by Zidane because he’s simply not good enough. There’s a reason Real Madrid could win 3 CL trophies in a row without James. They simply didn’t miss him and played better without him.

I like James a lot, but I do as well start to believe he is not needed after this summer. If he stays fine, but if he goes I won’t be that sad about it either.
          Come on, we saw how good he can be last season when you have a coach that actually capable of coaching a club like Bayern. Not Niko Kovac.

Comment

Come on, we saw how good he can be last season when you have a coach that actually capable of coaching a club like Bayern. Not Niko Kovac.
            It's fine, I'll let you be. I'll let you think, you know better than world best player at his time and 3 times consecutive winner(despite its shadiness) of CLs. You definitely see something Zidane cannot. I 100% believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
              It's fine, I'll let you be. I'll let you think, you know better than world best player at his time and 3 times consecutive winner(despite its shadiness) of CLs. You definitely see something Zidane cannot. I 100% believe you.
              Yet again, Jupp Heynckes made him the best attacking midfielder in the game. Made him play in different roles in midfield, made him our best player. But i'll let you be, you know better than Jupp Heynckes.

Comment

• we need probably over 250 mil to get back or we are doing nothing.

Defense - Pavard,Hummels,Sule,Alaba,Hernandez,Martinez
                Defensive midfield - New ball playing midfield, Thiago , Martinez
                CM,AM - Thiago,Tolisso-Goretzka,Havertz,Muller
                RW,LW - Coman,Gnabry,Odoi and another top winger
                ST - Lewy and a new striker who can compete with him

I would even bring Brandt and sell Goretzka. We would have never bought Goretzka if he had 2,3 years on his contract. Typical bayern buy because he is free. Brandt will suit us better and he looks much better at that 8 or hybrig 10 position

new players - Pavard 35,Hernandez 80, ball playing DM ?, Havertz 70 , Odoi 35 ,new winger ?, new ST ?.

220 mil plus for the DM, winger and ST position so probably around 350 mil.

Its a bit steep yes but this is all happening because we were cheap and didnt spread this 350 mil by slowly buying players over 2,3 years. Plus we got around 80 mil last season. So it will be around 270 mil plus some money we make by selling Boateng,Sanches maybe even Muller so probably around 200-230mil net spent.

Kimmich-Sule-Hernandez-Alaba --- subs: Pavard,Hummels,martinez
                -----------NEW DM --- subs: Thiago,Martinez
                ----Thiago-------Havertz --- subs: Tolisso,Brandt
                NEW winger------- --Coman --- subs: Odoi,Gnabry
                --------------Lewy ------ subs: new st
                Last edited by bayern_fan; 14-03-2019, 15:25.

Comment

• Brandt.

this guy is one of my most wanted but only if he's coming to replace James and not play on the wings.

can you imagine the link up play he can make with someone like Odoi for instance?
                  one of the things I dsilike about James is his inability to play with his right foot, just like Alaba. Robben used to have the same problem, but Robben is so good at what he does (setting up himself to take a shot with his left) that it wasn't an issue for him on the wings.

but for James who's playing in the center, it's very annoying.
                  Brandt plays with both feet and link up play so effortlessly it starts to look so easy.

and only for 25 Mils? come on Bayern you love these cheap deals.

Comment

James definitely got qualities, but he seems to be too much of a "mood player". But like I said if he stays it's fine with me.

Comment

• Out:
                      Kovac
                      Robbery
                      Rafinha
                      Lewandowski
                      Boateng
                      Hummels*
                      James*

*- wouldn't really mind these players staying but I don't think Bayern will miss them if they leave.

In:

Next Season

Chill out and have an open mind about this list as you keep reading it. It's just my honest opinion of what we can do over the next couple of years. I am not suggesting we should get every single player on this list.
                      Might have undertones of FIFA career mode level signings but that is the extremely hopeful best case scenarios which I will try supporting with more realistic possibilities)

Please take this with a pinch of salt.

- Pavard (Confirmed)
                      - De Ligt and/or Hernandez (wouldnt mind Hummels leaving if signing both is possible)
                      - Eriksen (Contract done in 2020 and he's a wonderful play maker, James can fuck right off to Madrid if we can sign this guy)
                      - Alderweireld (Same contract end as Eriken, highly unlikely we're interested in him but I can see him as a good fit for us. If Hummels leaves and we can sign only one of De Ligt & Hernandez, then he is a very good option to consider)
                      - Eden Hazardlol (If we can actually compete for his signature & if he gives more of a fuck to join us than RM)
                      - Julian Brandt (The more realistic signing given we won't go for really big name players with big figures to make the move)
                      - Giroud (To be our new backup striker, definitely more reliable than Wagner could and will ever be)
                      - Luka Jovic (Very likely we could be in for him. Hope he's like Piatek and doesn't stop scoring after switching to a bigger team relatively quick)

For the future

- Krysztof Piatek or Timo Werner in 2020 (If Lewandowski stays for another season, If he leaves in the summer [unlikely] then Werner would be great to sign to fill his position)
                      - Kai Havertz by 2020. (Very fitting signing given Bayern's reputation in signing midfielder after midfielder)
                      - Hudson Odoi by 2020 (Seriously fuck paying Chelsea anything for this kid. Hope the management can convince him to see his contract out like Goretzka and Lewy did to sign for us)
                      - Leroy Sané (lol wtf I am way too hopeful with this shit. But I read a report saying contract talks are stalling between him and City. This is probably going to end with him getting that better contract and staying with City. Extremely unlikely this transfer could work out for us)
                      - Ruben Neves (amazing holding midfielder, he's been phenomenal with Wolves this season)

As far as managers go, the only best options I can see are Wenger and Conte. Maybe Mourinho but he always leaves the squad in shambles whenever he leaves the club and the next manager really has to clear his mess up for the team to feel alive again, so passing on Mou would be a wise move.

Conte isn't going to learn a new language (especially German, we all saw how much of a fuck Carlo could give about learning to speak German) so the optimal solution for the immediate future would be Wenger.
                      Last edited by RJNair; 14-03-2019, 18:12.

Comment

• Would be insane if Wenger came and win the cl in his first year,

Comment

• Any new coach, CB, and striker who wont get Van Dijked. Dont know if Lucas could defend set-pieces but I like him as alternative LB

I dont think Conte, Wenger are improvements over Kovac

Btw, I think we played better 1st half where Liverpool created nothing until this random long ball (it could be b/c Henderson was shittier than Fabinho) while we got 2 decent chances from Thiago's long-range shot and Lewy's clumsy touch. 2nd half we were also better initially (Gnabry 's cross almost reached Lewy and James for a tap-in) until we got Van Dijked. That considers we played with Rafinha (backpass master) and Ribery who lost balls and gave free counters to Liverpool.
                          Last edited by bastian07; 14-03-2019, 19:14.

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me? You're so fucking annoying with those Ozil comparisons. He's been our best player last season, and playing like shit just like all other players in the squad under Niko fucking Kovac.
                            half a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bastian07 View Post
                              Any new coach, CB, and striker who wont get Van Dijked. Dont know if Lucas could defend set-pieces but I like him as alternative LB

I dont think Conte, Wenger are improvements over Kovac

Btw, I think we played better 1st half where Liverpool created nothing until this random long ball (it could be b/c Henderson was shittier than Fabinho) while we got 2 decent chances from Thiago's long-range shot and Lewy's clumsy touch. 2nd half we were also better initially (Gnabry 's cross almost reached Lewy and James for a tap-in) until we got Van Dijked. That considers we played with Rafinha (backpass master) and Ribery who lost balls and gave free counters to Liverpool.
                              it was a 0-0 from the first game and instead of going in to score at home we went to just play like the first game shit football waiting for something to happen. It played right in Liverpools hands they just needed to stay back and not risk much knowing that one goal will probably do it.

Bayern with Heynckes would have gone in much differently last night even with the team we have right now.

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                              half a season.
                              You have to wonder how a midfield trio of Weinaldum,Fabinho and Milner is outplaying bayern midfield. This team is setup so wrongly. Slow fucking football nobody moving everybody looks two times slower than liverpools players. Plus after the 60tth minute everybody looked gassed. Seriosly something is wrong right now with this team everybody looks so much worse is not even funny. Implement a working system with a working attacking play with some fucking movement and see how everybody improves
                              Last edited by bayern_fan; 14-03-2019, 21:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                                half a season.
                                Still the best player. And the best player on the pitch against European champions, over 180 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X