In: Pavard, Lucas, de Ligt, Brandt, CHO, Pépé, Jovic, Ascacibar
    Out: Boateng, Hummels, Robben, Ribery, Rafinha, James, Sanches

Just to add on to this

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
      In: Pavard, Lucas, de Ligt, Brandt, CHO, Pépé, Jovic, Ascacibar
      Out: Boateng, Hummels, Robben, Ribery, Rafinha, James, Sanches

Just to add on to this
      I don't want Hummels to leave, he's not done imo - the rest I agree with. James is still in doubt for me though. If we get Brandt he can leave.

Comment

• Frankly Hummels was done before he ever arrived at Bayern. Easily our most heartbreakingly disappointing signing over the last 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Frankly Hummels was done before he ever arrived at Bayern. Easily our most heartbreakingly disappointing signing over the last 3 years.
          I thought that was Vidal or Sanches to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            I thought that was Vidal or Sanches to you?
            Sanches never had any real expectations, only hope. Vidal is a good shout though. But even still, Vidal brought so much more to this team than Hummels did. Vidal was great, except for his catastrophic brain farts. Hummels is one giant catastrophic brain farts with momentary lapses of competence.

Comment

Frankly Hummels was done before he ever arrived at Bayern. Easily our most heartbreakingly disappointing signing over the last 3 years.
              Yep, we bought him back when he was already a rollercoaster player.

Comment

Sanches never had any real expectations, only hope. Vidal is a good shout though. But even still, Vidal brought so much more to this team than Hummels did. Vidal was great, except for his catastrophic brain farts. Hummels is one giant catastrophic brain farts with momentary lapses of competence.
                I’m shocked in the sense you’re praising Vidal haha. Never thought I should see that from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  I’m shocked in the sense you’re praising Vidal haha. Never thought I should see that from you.
                  You knew already that I liked Vidal! He was seriously my favorite midfielder back in 2011 or so. My ire toward him was born out of emotion, which I pretty much flat out admitted

Doesn't mean I was wrong, only that I was emotional. Vidal straight-up sabotaged us at times, and for that I wanted him sold. I was extremely butthurt about him because I knew what an unstoppable player he was - only Vidal can defeat Vidal, and that's exactly what happened

Comment

You knew already that I liked Vidal! He was seriously my favorite midfielder back in 2011 or so. My ire toward him was born out of emotion, which I pretty much flat out admitted [emoji14]

Doesn't mean I was wrong, only that I was emotional. Vidal straight-up sabotaged us at times, and for that I wanted him sold. I was extremely butthurt about him because I knew what an unstoppable player he was - only Vidal can defeat Vidal, and that's exactly what happened
                    We failed to give him the needed heroďne and cocaďne...[emoji24]

Comment

• Vidal has been good as a super sub kind of player. Someone you bring on to close games or to bring in the energy and tenacity in the last 30 minutes of a game.

Bayern could have kept him in that capacity. Been a very valuable player for Barcelona in that role.

Comment

You knew already that I liked Vidal! He was seriously my favorite midfielder back in 2011 or so. My ire toward him was born out of emotion, which I pretty much flat out admitted

Vidal on his best days is the best and most complete midfielder of the ones playing today, not even kidding. Sadly he’s not in that mood often anymore, havent really seen him for Barcelona though.

Comment

• Chelsea rates Eden hazard at 120.
                          Real only wants to give 80m€ because of player being in his last year
                          Lets hijack him.

Comment

• I really want Zinchenko here. He's such a versatile player, I can't imagine a scenario where any team wouldn't benefit from his presence.

I'm also growing fond of Riqui Puig.

Comment

I really want Zinchenko here. He's such a versatile player, I can't imagine a scenario where any team wouldn't benefit from his presence.

I'm also growing fond of Riqui Puig.
                              Guardiola would never let him go.

Comment

• A new coach. Just. Because. You. Know..

Comment

Working...
                                X