Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi is finished since long ago. Big game choker, the results prove it - both with Barca and his NT.

Ronaldo is a winner, we want to spend serious money on a winner then that is the player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
      Messi is finished since long ago. Big game choker, the results prove it - both with Barca and his NT.

Ronaldo is a winner, we want to spend serious money on a winner then that is the player.
      Yeah, the guy that needs Sergio Ramos Rio bail him out is the winner ...

And sure is Messi's fault for his teammates being morons.

Well, it's my fault. I'm arguing with argeta. Ibra the goat. We should get him

Comment

• Enough said

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
          Let me get this straight... you think we can do better than getting Messi? Please explain to me who? What? When? Where? How?
          Argeta has not once in his life dislodged his mouth from the base of Zlatan’s shaft. Anyone who isn’t Zlatan is subjected to Argeta’s pitiful gurgling noises. Just ignore them, they’ll go away.

Comment

• Messi has world class players around him aswell on every position, but hey Sergio Ramos is the only one true legend!

The latest years Ronaldo has won 4 CL in 5 years, a title with Portugal and so on and so on.. Messi don’t even come close, but hey if you want some league goals to fool you into thinking he’s the GOAT then fine lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
              Messi has world class players around him aswell on every position, but hey Sergio Ramos is the only one true legend!

The latest years Ronaldo has won 4 CL in 5 years, a title with Portugal and so on and so on.. Messi don’t even come close, but hey if you want some league goals to fool you into thinking he’s the GOAT then fine lmao
              Really ? Which Barcelona player is world class nowadays ? List them up. I'm waiting. It'll be fun see you try and fail miserably

Comment

• I'm gonna be brave here and say that Ibra and Messi are both good

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                  I'm gonna be brave here and say that Ibra and Messi are both good
                  Lmao Zlatan is so shit he even left a starbucks cup in one scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    Lmao Zlatan is so shit he even left a starbucks cup in one scene.
                    That's what the Barcelona team was looking at on that corner.

Comment

• Lucas Moura lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                        Lucas Moura lol
                        Fuck that bitch... Fluke lucky ass performance he won't ever replicate again in his life

Comment

• Hahaha this must be the first time I’ve seen Moura actually do something!

Comment

• I've always kinda liked Moura

Comment

• Messi is a big game choker...fuck that is just as low as it gets with having to expect sensible opinions here.

4 Champions League, 3 of which he simply dominated the entire tournament.
                              He is way above any single player to play on the face of the earth in this millennia and probably for many more to come.

Valverde has clearly failed the team two seasons in a row with literally the same pattern of defeat. That doesn't happen by chance.

Comment

• Transfer Wishlist

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                I've always kinda liked Moura

He was an absolute beast in his early years in Brazil. His stint in PSG was very good, scored a lot of goals, but was pushed away by Neymar’s arrival. Now he has been playing consistently at Tottenham.

Obviously he wouldn’t be a long term solution, but he would definitely be a better alternative to pretty much everything we have at our disposal right now.
                                Last edited by rohr; 09-05-2019, 15:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X