This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
    He was an absolute beast in his early years in Brazil. His stint in PSG was very good, scored a lot of goals, but was pushed away by Neymar’s arrival. Now he has been playing consistently at Tottenham.

Obviously he wouldn’t be a long term solution, but he would definitely be a better alternative to pretty much everything we have at our disposal right now.
    Agreed, although I am not particularly "wishing" that he came here, it would definitely strengthen the squad. He has had some fantastic performances for Tottenham this season with 15 goals in all competitions.

Comment

• Hire ten Hag and let him choose the players he wants

Comment

• This is the first time in a long time for Bayern to look messy and unclear about what they want to do and how they want to shape themselves for the future.

At least in the media it looks that way. And Bayern was always the benchmark for clear vision and leadership.

I really hope our board has a more clear picture which we are yet to see. Cuz everything depends on everything. All of this transfers and money are closely related to the question of the coach and how we want to play in the future.

And at this point...there are lot of open questions.

I really cant wait for the season to end.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          Hire ten Hag and let him choose the players he wants

Or Pochettino

Comment

• I do like that in the coming weeks we will start knowing some new attacking options for us. Still I'm hoping for CHO and Pepe.

Comment

• Sané 90 minutes on the bench in title-deciding game against Brighton. Don't know what he thinks about it, but i definitely want him at Bayern.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                Sané 90 minutes on the bench in title-deciding game against Brighton. Don't know what he thinks about it, but i definitely want him at Bayern.
                Both low and Guardiola benching him.
                James, benched by jupp,kovac, Zidane

I think its safe to say that despite his abilities hé probably has work ethic issues.

Comment

• Sané for 80million Vs Hazard for 100million (ignoring the fact that he has chosen Madrid)

Who would you guys pick?

Comment

• Sane for 80, younger

Comment

• Originally posted by RJNair View Post
                      Sané for 80million Vs Hazard for 100million (ignoring the fact that he has chosen Madrid)

Who would you guys pick?
                      Hazard. Immediate impact while we still have Thiago and Lewa at their "best". And Neuer too (if he can stay fit).

I have another one: Dybala, Griezmann or keep James?

Comment

• For the first question I would go for Sane for the same reason as Bayer mentioned.
                        For the second question ; I would take James over Dybala and Griezmann over James.

Comment

• I would take Sane over Hazard and James with a new coach over both, Dybala and Griezmann!

Comment

• Sane and Griezmann

Comment

• Sané and Van de Beek (change to 4-3-3)

Comment

• Bale being ignored again by Zidane.
                                50mills pick up?

Comment

Working...
                                X