Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Wishlist

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hard pass

    Comment


    • 10 hour wtf dude

      Suck my satanic dick for 10 hours fuckwad

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post

        Sincerely asking.

        Comment


        • A better backup GK. Given Neuer's injury historial in the last seasons, this is a must. Cillessen?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
            A better backup GK. Given Neuer's injury historial in the last seasons, this is a must. Cillessen?
            Why would Cillessen leave Barcelona to also be backup GK at Bayern?

            Comment


            • Funny how Barca is kicking out the better GK lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EliasKarl View Post
                I wouldn't mind Wilfried Zaha. What a player, simply unplayable at times! Too bad he would cost around 100 million pounds.
                Wouldn't mind him either

                Comment


                • I think this game was a proof we're better off when we deploy 4-2-3-1. Therefore, if we are not going to sign James on a permanent basis (and looks like we won't), if this Havertz dude is the yellow from the egg (as Germans would say) then so be it, he'll be the replacement for Müller.

                  Comment


                  • OUT


                    - Jérôme Boateng [€20M]
                    - Mats Hummels [€30M]
                    - Renato Sanches [Loan]
                    - James Rodríguez [End of loan]
                    - Rafinha [End of contract]
                    - Arjen Robben [End of contract]
                    - Franck Ribéry [End of contract]

                    IN


                    - Lucas Hernandez [€80M]
                    - Benjamin Pavard [€35M]
                    - Rodrigo Hernandez [€70M]
                    - Hakim Ziyech [€25M]
                    - Leroy Sané [€80M]
                    - Timo Werner [€35M]

                    There. With Hummels and Boateng sold, that's less than €300M we have to spent on transfers.
                    Last edited by EM1R; 26-05-2019, 19:15.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      OUT


                      - Jérôme Boateng [€20M]
                      - Mats Hummels [€30M]
                      - Renato Sanches [Loan]
                      - James Rodríguez [End of loan]
                      - Rafinha [End of contract]
                      - Arjen Robben [End of contract]
                      - Franck Ribéry [End of contract]

                      IN


                      - Lucas Hernandez [€80M]
                      - Benjamin Pavard [€35M]
                      - Rodrigo Hernandez [€70M]
                      - Hakim Ziyech [€25M]
                      - Leroy Sané [€80M]
                      - Timo Werner [€35M]

                      There. With Hummels and Boateng sold, that's less than €300M we have to spent on transfers.
                      Hummels is on a 'cheap' wage deal, no way he's sold this window. Also, i think 25 million is the minimum for Boateng.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        OUT


                        - Jérôme Boateng [€20M]
                        - Mats Hummels [€30M]
                        - Renato Sanches [Loan]
                        - James Rodríguez [End of loan]
                        - Rafinha [End of contract]
                        - Arjen Robben [End of contract]
                        - Franck Ribéry [End of contract]

                        IN


                        - Lucas Hernandez [€80M]
                        - Benjamin Pavard [€35M]
                        - Rodrigo Hernandez [€70M]
                        - Hakim Ziyech [€25M]
                        - Leroy Sané [€80M]
                        - Timo Werner [€35M]

                        There. With Hummels and Boateng sold, that's less than €300M we have to spent on transfers.
                        Ιf we kick out both Mats and Boa we must definitely buy De Licht!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                          Hummels is on a 'cheap' wage deal, no way he's sold this window. Also, i think 25 million is the minimum for Boateng.
                          Wasn't €25M the minimum for Vidal? We sold him for less than 20..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            OUT


                            - Jérôme Boateng [€20M]
                            - Mats Hummels [€30M]
                            - Renato Sanches [Loan]
                            - James Rodríguez [End of loan]
                            - Rafinha [End of contract]
                            - Arjen Robben [End of contract]
                            - Franck Ribéry [End of contract]

                            IN


                            - Lucas Hernandez [€80M]
                            - Benjamin Pavard [€35M]
                            - Rodrigo Hernandez [€70M]
                            - Hakim Ziyech [€25M]
                            - Leroy Sané [€80M]
                            - Timo Werner [€35M]

                            There. With Hummels and Boateng sold, that's less than €300M we have to spent on transfers.
                            This wouldn’t even work in football manager let alone real life

                            Comment


                            • I predict no more defenders. One or two wingers maybe. Possibly a CAM if James leaves.

                              Comment


                              • De Ligt + Sané

                                These two names would be more than enough for the season.
                                James leaving would make our midfield options more useful.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X