Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next club which rejects our offer, I hope they get relegated.

Comment

• Originally posted by schweini View Post
      next club which rejects our offer, I hope they get relegated.
      Can we offer Man United 5 euro for Paul Poba then?
      Then I hope your spell works.

Comment

• Patrick Schick.
        In the Sampdoria it was impressive. In Rome he disappointed, but i think it could be a bargain.

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post

Don’t feel bad, I was also bullied. I was called Luke-ass, like three times, that hurt me deeply.

Comment

• I say fuck Chelsea, Manchester City, Sane, Dembele, CHO and Rodrigo.

Bring me this due and I will be happy;
            Neres & Donny van de Beek.

Compared to everyone else I have seen plays .. Neres has the football IQ of a genius.

Comment

• I like Neres. Won't cost as much as other options either and could be a smart piece of business.

I also like how he looks like he's high asf 24/7.

Also: Ajax want to sign Steven Bergwijn from PSV which means they might have to sell one of Ziyech and Neres. Not because they have to, but because Bergwijn might not come unless he's sure of a starting role.
              Last edited by DonAK; 02-07-2019, 19:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                I like Neres. Won't cost as much as other options either and could be a smart piece of business.

Also: Ajax want to sign Steven Bergwijn from PSV which means they might have to sell one of Ziyech and Neres. Not because they have to, but because Bergwijn might not come unless he's sure of a starting role.
                But then a tweet would pop out: Bayern bosses discussed a possible move about Neres, but they decided he´s not good enough.

We´ll end up with Werner anyways...why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                  I like Neres. Won't cost as much as other options either and could be a smart piece of business.

He is one of those players that does not need space to make an effect he has the dribbling and the vision to make a killer pass out of no-where. I rate him higher than CHO. and he is different than the classic wingers we have now in Coman and Gnabry.

Comment

• Dani Alves is a free agent... I’d get him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                      Dani Alves is a free agent... I’d get him lol
                      Fuck that

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        Fuck that
                        And rohr...I think GOT ending is still hurting him..

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                          Dani Alves is a free agent... I’d get him lol
                          well, analysing this deal... positives: he's a proven winner and already had won almost anything short of a World Cup, and squad depth, of course. Negatives... he probably would ask for a truckload of money

Comment

• That Everton kid is exactly what we need right now.

And that's precisely why we won't get him

Comment

• Kicker says we are after two wingers and davies will be a LB backup. Probably we are after one high profile winger like Sane/Dembele and another cheaper younger option like Odoi/Everton/Bergwjin..

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                                Kicker says we are after two wingers and davies will be a LB backup. Probably we are after one high profile winger like Sane/Dembele and another cheaper younger option like Odoi/Everton/Bergwjin..
                                it's the most ideal scenario but we are not persistent enough to get that high profile target .. that's the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X