Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we are looking for a “destroyer” defensive midfielder for a reasonable price, we should be considering Cuellar. Young Colombian dude, that plays for Flamengo, he’s really good and would come at a reasonable price. I believe he could do a decent job in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      I actually think they become worse. Bc PSG will probably get Umtiti and Semedo in the deal. That makes Barça have one of the worst backlines of all the big clubs.
      Just because Christian Falk said so doesn't mean it's true.

It's most likely going to be Coutinho + cash. Coutinho is unsettled and is ready to leave for the right offer.

The players are not cattle you can simply move around, it's not Yank sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post

It's going to be Coutinho + cash.
        You really think PSG is going to sell him just because he wants to leave? I wouldn't let him go just because he's a little piece of shit. PSG is a mickey mouse club though, so i think they'll even accept that offer.

Comment

It's most likely going to be Coutinho + cash. Coutinho is unsettled and is ready to leave for the right offer.

The players are not cattle you can simply move around, it's not Yank sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            You really think PSG is going to sell him just because he wants to leave? I wouldn't let him go just because he's a little piece of shit. PSG is a mickey mouse club though, so i think they'll even accept that offer.
            They will prob want a significant compensation in return, but Leonardo said he can leave for the right price.

He is a little piece of shit though, agree about that, and they didn't let Verratti or Marquinhos leave, but Neymar is a different animal. He'll create enough chaos to wreck their season.

Should be a lesson for talented players in the future. Going to PSG is at best a sideways move depending on which team you play for, and more likely a downgrade.

Anyway again, Christian Falk is full of BS. He just took a rumor from The Daily Mail and spun it as his own exclusive story.

And it's not like they don't want to improve the defence. They wanted to sign Mattijhs de Ligt, but didn't want to make him the best paid defender in the World which Juve reportedly just did. Might be slightly behind Ramos, but the point stands.

We'll probably sign a LB like Junior Firpo and might sign a CB if Umtiti leaves, who it is I don't know, maybe someone like Upamecano considering our fetish with French players of late.
            Last edited by DonAK; 15-07-2019, 18:36.

Comment

PSG are stubborn as hell.

Verratti wanted to leave but they didn't accept and were never open to negotiations

They recently put Rabiot on the bench and lost him for free just to punish him

They won't accept any offer that easily, especially for Neymar

Comment

• I'll offer Coutinho and Rakitic for him. I don't know how, but we somehow need to get rid of Rakitic because I don't trust Valverde with him around. He'll probably bench both Arthur and de Jong to play Rakitic.

This crazy obsession this idiot have with Rakitic is some next level shit.

Perhaps Niko Kovac will want to sign his old student back again. Would be a good deal for both of us IMO. We get rid of him and Niko gets the mentality player he apparently want.

Comment

I'll offer Coutinho and Rakitic for him. I don't know how, but we somehow need to get rid of Rakitic because I don't trust Valverde with him around. He'll probably bench both Arthur and de Jong to play Rakitic.

This crazy obsession this idiot have with Rakitic is some next level shit.

Perhaps Niko Kovac will want to sign his old student back again. Would be a good deal for both of us IMO. We get rid of him and Niko gets the mentality player he apparently want.
                  We have a nice tradition of not fullfiling manager's wishes. Same goes for Niko, so you can keep the mentality player. Why do you blame him though? It's the best midfielder you club has since Iniesta's last game.

Comment

We have a nice tradition of not fullfiling manager's wishes. Same goes for Niko, so you can keep the mentality player. Why do you blame him though? It's the best midfielder you club has since Iniesta's last game.
                    Take him then. He can be your midfield destroyer.

Comment

Take him then. He can be your midfield destroyer.
                      We've got the best midfield in Europe already.

Comment

We've got the best midfield in Europe already.
                        Having the better team or midfield on paper doesn't mean anything if you got the wrong coach.

Comment

Having the better team or midfield on paper doesn't mean anything if you got the wrong coach.
                          And those are exactly my thoughts. We have the best midfield on paper, so Rakitic, your best midfielder, would be useless in our squad.

Comment

• We should be looking at prying away De Bruyne. No reason to put all our eggs into the Sane basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              We should be looking at prying away De Bruyne. No reason to put all our eggs into the Sane basket.
                              Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                                Good luck with that.
                                Right, that’s almost literally the justification for my argument. If Sane has a 20% chance of coming and we end up unlucky, that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t succeed on the same 20% chance on De Bruyne. Spread out the odds among multiple unlikely targets so that you’re likely to get at least one. I can think of 5+ players from Manchester City that I’d like here. It’s a shit club with excellent personnel, and if only 1/5 came here that’s a hell of a lot better than 0/1.

Comment

Working...
                                X