This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Right, that’s almost literally the justification for my argument. If Sane has a 20% chance of coming and we end up unlucky, that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t succeed on the same 20% chance on De Bruyne. Spread out the odds among multiple unlikely targets so that you’re likely to get at least one. I can think of 5+ players from Manchester City that I’d like here. It’s a shit club with excellent personnel, and if only 1/5 came here that’s a hell of a lot better than 0/1.
    Target Sané, KDB, Jesus and Sterling. Surely 1 will come 😉

Comment

• Seems like our expectations at this point should be limited to that of maybe Roca, Bergwyin, Henrichs.

Comment

• It's more than obvious now....
        Henrichs, Roca, San and Werner and we are in treble mode!

Pack ma's!

Comment

• Guys, why do we need another 6 ? what am I missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
            Guys, why do we need another 6 ? what am I missing?
            I think we need a replacement for Javi, but that's it. (beyond the winger need)

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
              I think we need a replacement for Javi, but that's it. (beyond the winger need)
              I would use Goretzka for that, it's mostly either the magician Thiago and Javi or Thiago and Goretzka...Both can handle 6 and 8 spot..
              And if so cho not coming? ok lets raid them for kante 6 fixed ...

Comment

• Goretzka - Tolisso
                Thiago

Müller
                Sanches - Javi / Kimmich

Lets say these are our first and second option midfield. Looks fine, but without Thiago this means Javi will play alongside Goretzka/Sanches/Tolisso and it can be a big loss in creativity. Thats why a ball-playing DM backup can be important. Javi would turn into a permanent CB backup, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                  I would use Goretzka for that, it's mostly either the magician Thiago and Javi or Thiago and Goretzka...Both can handle 6 and 8 spot..
                  And if so cho not coming? ok lets raid them for kante 6 fixed ...
                  Goretzka cannot handle the 8 role as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                    Goretzka cannot handle the 8 role as it is.
                    strange, seems he likes to go upfront no?

Comment

• We need someone who can anchor the defense in the midfield so that our midfielders like Thiago or Goretzka can have more freedom going forward. Javi is pretty good for this role but he's kinda slow and ruins most plays when we go forward. But even then, his partnership with Schweinsteiger in the midfield was a huge reason for our treble winning season.

Someone like Kante would be a dream come true

Comment

• Ideal case would be a tall, strong, technical DM like Rodri who could help defend Van Dick from a corner kick in a 2nd leg CL match but our board was too cheap to overbid City

Comment

• Rodrigo chose to go to City.

I think we could use Roca because we only have Thiago as a midfielder who can control the match in a way. Goretzka, Tolisso are both better further forward and when allowed to roam around or carry the ball upfront, and Javi is more of a pure destroyer. Sanches is still a question mark. We could use Kimmich, but he's also a bit of a question mark considering he didn't play there very often over the last season and more.

Comment

• We can do better ..

Comment

• If Sané & Roca's rumors are true, we will end up in second place

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                                Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                                WHAAAAAAAAAT

The greatest news in this transfer window

It sounded like a joke few weeks ago. But this will probably be a turning point.

After Sané's saga, I'm not interested in any player. We just need a new board in order to be competitive again, or else we will see players like Neuer, Lewa, Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba ... leaving

A new board will save our club, not Ziyech, Olmo, Perisic ... (and the list goes on)

Comment

Working...
                                X