Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best in the bussines - and by far. Can't even imagine how good Thiago - Kante double pivot would be.

Comment

• As it stands now... I’d rather Robbery here than what we have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

The best in the bussines - and by far. Can't even imagine how good Thiago - Kante double pivot would be.
        If only our board had the drive and ambition to be able to even attempt to sign Kante.

Imagine if we got Kante, Lucas, and Sane all in one window.

I wouldn't even mind Peresic and Mandzukic joining

Comment

• July 2016, Chelsea bought Kante for 35m while we bought Sanches for the same fee. If I could vote for the dumbest board....

Comment

• Originally posted by bastian07 View Post
            July 2016, Chelsea bought Kante for 35m while we bought Sanches for the same fee. If I could vote for the dumbest board....
            We should have noticed him at Caen if anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
              We have project or maby plan?
              I don't think that board have any plan or project.
              in theory we are in rebuilding so we need young players, I can accept Perisic but buying Mandzukic doesn't make sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post
                in theory we are in rebuilding so we need young players, I can accept Perisic but buying Mandzukic doesn't make sense
                Perišić and Coutinho are panic not planed moves.
                We are starting to pay mistakes from Pep era and bad transfer politics since then.
                Now we will spend 30-40M for players that will probably play only one year in our shirt! For me that it bad busines.
                Last year we didn’t want to spend 40M on good winger and now we are paing a “rent a player” that sum.

Comment

We are starting to pay mistakes from Pep era and bad transfer politics since then.

Now we will spend 30-40M for players that will probably play only one year in our shirt! For me that it bad busines.

Last year we didn’t want to spend 40M on good winger and now we are paing a “rent a player” that sum.
                  40 MIL for whom?

Comment

I only said that we should take young players, the fact that our managers keep making mistakes is there for all to see, buying the players indicated by a coach who will probably be fired before Christmas is still a further error.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                      40 MIL for whom?
                      Perišić + Coutinho
                      25M on loan fee and rest for paycheck and bonuses.
                      All that money you can look as investment money in long term assets in books but at this case (loan not buy) it is pure expense.

Comment

Perišić + Coutinho
                        25M on loan fee and rest for paycheck and bonuses.
                        All that money you can look as investment money in long term assets in books but at this case (loan not buy) it is pure expense.
                        Ah, alright, I thought you were talking about the transfer fee.

Comment

• My wishlist?....
                          Actually BUYING attacking help!!!
                          Not getting garbage loans that either the player isn’t that good or the buy fee is ridiculous that we know we won’t activate it.

Comment

• lets face it, these loan deals means we are going to extend our transition period for yet another year, but at-least this season we have a stronger team than last season;

Pavard > Rafinha
                            Sule - Hernandez > Sule-Hummels/Boa
                            Davies / Hernandez (LB Backup) >
                            Cuisance (Backup for Thiago) >
                            Perisic (as an option for both wings) > Ribbery & Robben of last season.
                            Coutinho (as an option for the wings & as play-maker) > Robbery, Muller & James.

I've intentionally left the 3rd & 4th lines empty because we literally did not have anyone for those two roles last season.
                            The only thing left now is a backup CF since Arp comes a bit to early for that job.

Comment

• Lets not forget Coman and Gnabry are injury prone. We should go after another winger like Dembele and then finish he transfer season. Right now we are 20,25 transfer minus for attacking options while we were ready to pay 100-120 mil for Sane. Dembele now and then next season Sane plus Havertz for 200,220 mil instead of muller out and perisic and coutinho end of loans. Then we have a solid team who can actually do something in the CL

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                                PreachPreach²Preach³Werner was a flop at the world cup. Mea's right.

Let's use 3 NT games as a benchmark to say who's the real deal or a flop. Because NT play is exactly like Club play. Not to mention that the whole NT played great. Only one that stood out negatively was Werner.

Way better to get a 34 y.o. striker reject than to get him.

I'm being sarcastic by the way.
                                Sorry, But was the whole German National team not a flop at the World Cup ? Why are we singling out Werner here ? For him to get Germans National Number 9 undisputed is no way a flop. And we know he is deadly dangerous in front of goal as a mean nasty finisher. After Lewandowski. Isn’t he the next most potent finisher in the Bundesliga ? I say get Werner. His individual touches and cruel finishing meet Bayern’s standard especially when well fed with good wingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X