This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
    What da Fuck. St3phn3n ? Your dirty mind needing some chlorine flush.
    you were staring right?

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
      I don’t want Dembele. His misses in front of goal is criminal. He caused Dortmund a lot of losses, match deciders he throws away , at Barcelona again he does that. That’s why they are also mad at him there. A good player but terrible in delivery.

But Who knows, he may come in here, improve and show more maturity with his final balls .
      I don’t want to condemn him totally. If he fixes that. He is an excellent choice.
      That's not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
        That's not true.
        no it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
          That's not true.
          True or not you can keep "breadsticks for legs"

We already have enough on our plate babysitting Coutinho

Comment

• Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
            True or not you can keep "breadsticks for legs"

We already have enough on our plate babysitting Coutinho
            He's staying anyway. Can be a nice option off the bench if we can get Neymar back, however Coutinho rejecting PSG might mess that deal up now.

Coutinho > Müller in the role you play the latter in. Cannot possibly be worse.

Comment

• Why don't we go after Jadon next year? Granted the teams that want him will actually spend money, while we go cheap as always

Comment

• Originally posted by DJVendetta View Post
                Why don't we go after Jadon next year? Granted the teams that want him will actually spend money, while we go cheap as always
                We cannot eve get Sane while being the only interested team how are we going to get Sancho when Dortmund will probably ask 150+ mil and will rather sell to the EPL, Sancho will rather go back home plus City and United will be all over him. City will probably get him if they sell Sane to us

Comment

• Last edited by OnlyInsider; 18-08-2019, 11:44.

Comment

• A creative midfielder who can tear things up central. We rely to much on our wingers and shitty crosses.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

i'm very curious about this transfer. He looks like a midfielder we don't have. He has a little destroyer in him but still looks like he has good technical skills. Hopefully he can develop and become a valuable member of this team.

Giving him a 5 year deal sounds like good business too if he develops.

Comment

• Guess our mercato is over. 4/10 transfer window.

Comment

• Greatest transfer window of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            Guess our mercato is over. 4/10 transfer window.
                            What are you talking about ?

Greatest transfer window ever ! And if you only knew what we have secured for next summer !

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Guess our mercato is over. 4/10 transfer window.
                              Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                              What are you talking about ?

Greatest transfer window ever ! And if you only knew what we have secured for next summer !
                              I don't agree, yes it's not up to the expectations but it's not 4/10 either.
                              a transfer window with Hernandez, Pavard, Perisic, Coutinho & Cuisanace should be rated a bit higher, regardless of the nature of these transfers (loan or permanent). we are strictly talking about the impact of these players on next season not the one after it.

in my opinion starting eleven and depth wise we have a very good squad, we are only missing a true backup for Lewa but I guess Gnabry can play that role if we need him there ..

I would give this 7/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                                I don't agree, yes it's not up to the expectations but it's not 4/10 either.

a transfer window with Hernandez, Pavard, Perisic, Coutinho & Cuisanace should be rated a bit higher, regardless of the nature of these transfers (loan or permanent). we are strictly talking about the impact of these players on next season not the one after it.

in my opinion starting eleven and depth wise we have a very good squad, we are only missing a true backup for Lewa but I guess Gnabry can play that role if we need him there ..

I would give this 7/10.
                                Well, needless to say I was being sarcastic. I don't rate the transfer season below average (4/10), but I wouldn't rate it 7/10 either.

Our main issue before the window opened was our wings and that issue remains. Perisic can't and shouldn't be this solution and Coutinho is replacing James as our #10.

If we manage to sign a winger (Everton, Chiesa, Bergwijn, Lozano, just to name a few) I would rate it 9/10. As it stands, is a 6/10 at most for me.

Not to mention that we'll have to sign a lot of players next season as well, because lets face it, we won't sign neither Coutinho or Perisic permanently.

We only postponed the inevitable. We'll need 2 wingers, 1 #10, and a Striker for next season.

And I doubt we'll sign that many players, so we'll end up having a unbalanced thin squad for yet another season
                                Last edited by FernandoBR; 18-08-2019, 16:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X