This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    Well, needless to say I was being sarcastic. I don't rate the transfer season below average (4/10), but I wouldn't rate it 7/10 either.

Our main issue before the window opened was our wings and that issue remains. Perisic can't and shouldn't be this solution and Coutinho is replacing James as our #10.

If we manage to sign a winger (Everton, Chiesa, Bergwijn, Lozano, just to name a few) I would rate it 9/10. As it stands, is a 6/10 at most for me.

Not to mention that we'll have to sign a lot of players next season as well, because lets face it, we won't sign neither Coutinho or Perisic permanently.

We only postponed the inevitable. We'll need 2 wingers, 1 #10, and a Striker for next season.

And I doubt we'll sign that many players, so we'll end up having a unbalanced thin squad for yet another season
    At face value and considering only this season, yeah a 6/10 is fine.

Nonetheless; this appears to be just a short-term fix. Can't see us paying 120mn for a 29yo (and it would be retarded anywayz) and Perisic is sh!t. Since this was supposed to be a rebuild summer and they just delayed the rebuild, 4/10.

Hope we can get Sané, Havertz and Werner next summer.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      All you Brazilians keep wanting Everton. Yet there’s been little to no rumors of us ever targeting him
      Brazilians + Grey

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        Brazilians + Grey
        +Sakujo

Comment

• So no Mandzu return

Comment

• I'm as disappointed as all of you guys in this transfer window. We were so close to signing Sane, who would instantly make our window and team look a lot better, but a mixture of Shitty wanting 145mil and him getting injured really complicated the situation. If I would try to look half glass full at this window, for the first time in a loooong long time, if somebody other than Lewa gets injured we will have very solid backup ready to perform. I'm very happy that we have acknowledged this problem at last. Only thing lacking right now is star power. A power that we partly regained with transferring Couti. I really think we will also land Bale in this window and then I would rate this window a solid 8/10 or even more because it would make a very nice "transitional" season. I call it transitional because deals were complicated due to said complications and errors made by decision makers led to us not being able to land targets, but hey there is always next year. Whatever you think about this transfer window, it is infinitely better than the last one. Btw another light at the end of the tunnel is that we would save some money from this window and adding that to next window, we can really pursue our targets more offensively in terms of price. Targets like CHO, Sane, Havertz... .

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
              I'm as disappointed as all of you guys in this transfer window. We were so close to signing Sane, who would instantly make our window and team look a lot better, but a mixture of Shitty wanting 145mil and him getting injured really complicated the situation. If I would try to look half glass full at this window, for the first time in a loooong long time, if somebody other than Lewa gets injured we will have very solid backup ready to perform. I'm very happy that we have acknowledged this problem at last. Only thing lacking right now is star power. A power that we partly regained with transferring Couti. I really think we will also land Bale in this window and then I would rate this window a solid 8/10 or even more because it would make a very nice "transitional" season. I call it transitional because deals were complicated due to said complications and errors made by decision makers led to us not being able to land targets, but hey there is always next year. Whatever you think about this transfer window, it is infinitely better than the last one. Btw another light at the end of the tunnel is that we would save some money from this window and adding that to next window, we can really pursue our targets more offensively in terms of price. Targets like CHO, Sane, Havertz... .

I agree .. this is exactly how I feel right now. I am actually looking forward to the season.

Comment

• Sané in January, Roca for 40 m, Havertz for 100-120 m + CHO, Werner & Nubel for free next summer would be perfect

Sell Muller, Renato, Javi, Boateng & Ulreich

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  Sané in January, Roca for 40 m, Havertz for 100-120 m + CHO, Werner & Nubel for free next summer would be perfect

Sell Muller, Renato, Javi, Boateng & Ulreich
                  I wish you didn't get hurt when you fell from your bed when you dreamt this. [emoji28]

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                    I wish you didn't get hurt when you fell from your bed when you dreamt this. [emoji28]
                    I hope with Kahn & some new faces in the board it could be possible

Selling the aforementioned players could cover Sané's transfer. Going -140/-160 m next summer shouldn't be a problem for us I guess

Comment

• A surprise transfer on the last Day, last hour would be Nice.

Caliber +100million euros

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                        A surprise transfer on the last Day, last hour would be Nice.

Bale on loan would be lovely. No commitment, world class.

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                          A surprise transfer on the last Day, last hour would be Nice.

This Gunman is available for 100m euros.

Comment

• Still hoping we land Roca late

Comment

• Have you guys seen Florian Neuhaus? He is a future Bayern player

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                                Have you guys seen Florian Neuhaus? He is a future Bayern player
                                Nope. time for youtube I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X