This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    What about Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes? Already a good quality starter all season at 16 and just turned 17.
    Camavinga is excellent considering his young age

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
      He’s not a true destroyer, is he?
      I have no idea what a destroyer is, broadly speaking, and even less an idea what a destroyer means for Bayern specifically. So...maybe?

Whatever the word means, I think Cuisance could potentially fill a defensive midfield role for Bayern. Certainly worth a shot before we talk about buying some new midfield product, and especially so if that midfield product is anything like a pure tackler with 0 passing ability that I fear people mean when they use the word "destroyer."

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        I have no idea what a destroyer is, broadly speaking, and even less an idea what a destroyer means for Bayern specifically. So...maybe?

Whatever the word means, I think Cuisance could potentially fill a defensive midfield role for Bayern. Certainly worth a shot before we talk about buying some new midfield product, and especially so if that midfield product is anything like a pure tackler with 0 passing ability that I fear people mean when they use the word "destroyer."

A destroyer mean someone or something that destroys.

Comment

Like Davies Vs Sancho and Lewandowski vs... well, everyone this year

Comment

Exclusively? Or in addition to the other skills we need in a midfielder? And are those other skills of such equivalence in importance that a player who had them in abundance wouldn't be described as a destroyer?

Seriously, it's a completely meaningless word. All it tells me is whether that person can put in a tackle. It tells me literally nothing about their ability to fit into a club like Bayern (or frankly modern football at all), and especially so when people frequently would NOT apply the word "destroyer" to a player with other skills we require too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
              What about Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes? Already a good quality starter all season at 16 and just turned 17.
              Yeah, he's being touted as the next best thing, and the guy is only 16. Let's hope he can keep it up and not fail like multiple other talents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                Yeah, he's being touted as the next best thing, and the guy is only 16. Let's hope he can keep it up and not fail like multiple other talents.
                It’s crazy to see him doing so good at his age already at Rennes. So it’s hard to just call him a prospect at this point. Bc he is every game getting better. He’s touted as the Mbappe midfielder. He’s already out of our price range.

Comment

• Erling Braut Haland. Land him FC Bayern.

Comment

Working...
                  X