This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post

our board spent the entire summer talking about the prospect of signing a ball-playing defending Mid. only to end up signing him lol.
    Here's to hoping things will change with the new president, and when Oli Kahn comes in he can bite everyone's head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      No matter who we sign for midfield, he won't play. Unless it's another record transfer or something. No point in signing so-called prospects when they're not going to play. We've got another great talent in Fein, but i wonder what's going to happen with him.
      when I said "the prospect of" I meant "the idea of" .. I did not mean prospect as in ( young talent) .. I have already stated in another thread that we need an established player for this position not a young "prospect".

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post

when I said "the prospect of" I meant "the idea of" .. I did not mean prospect as in ( young talent) .. I have already stated in another thread that we need an established player for this position not a young "prospect".
        I wasn't replying to you though. I actually agree with you, i was just stating that our board doesn't even know what are they doing with those transfers. (e.g. Sanches, Cuisance..)

Comment

• Zayich or promes from ajax. underrated

Comment

• I can easily see Ziyech coming here if we get Ten Hag and don't go for Coutinho/Havertz.

Comment

• I don't know where else to put this, considering we don't have a topic for Euorope/World players or something like that.. Marc Roca pretty high up.

Comment

• Do you folks see any wingers that could realistically come here and improve us right away. Other than Sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                  Do you folks see any wingers that could realistically come here and improve us right away. Other than Sane.
                  Realistically is a keyword. Sané should be a priority in the summer, because I can't see any other big name joining us

Comment

Do you folks see any wingers that could realistically come here and improve us right away. Other than Sane.
                    I can see us failing to get Sane and get Bale on a one-year loan, €12M wages to have him injured for half of the season then give him back to Real

Comment

I can see us failing to get Sane and get Bale on a one-year loan, €12M wages to have him injured for half of the season then give him back to Real

Comment

• Martin Odegaard has turned into a good midfielder. Still only 21yrs old

Comment

• Jadon Sancho is sick. I know its far fetched but if we can get both Sancho and Sane we will again have the ultimate wingers with Gnabry here for rotation and gnabry sometimes playing in the middle.

Seriously now without City who is after Sancho Chelsea or United? Only liverpool can offer him something but without selling one of mane/salah he won't be guaranteed starter.

Paying 130 mil for Sancho > paying 100 mil for Havertz

Comment

Working...
                          X